Chapter 22

Grays POV
That bastered! I thought as I paced up and down the ship.

"Gray calm down! Two more days and we'll be there" I hear Natsu trying to reassure me.

"Yeah and he'll try something else by then!" I yell at him and continue pacing.

"She won't let him" he said making me more angry.

"What, like when she pushed him off then?!" I said starting to get furious.

"Look, she had a reason for it. I know you love her and trust me when I say she loves you too" Natsu said as Happy sat on his head.

"They loooovvvveee each other!" Happy said excited.

"Yeah, maybe your right"

Lucy's POV
It's been only one day on this ship and I want to voluntarily walk the plank.

"One day until we get there, after that we don't need you anymore" Jellal says with a smirk. Creepy I thought as Juvia walked over to me.

"He won't leave me alone" Juvia sighed sliding don't the wall I was leaning against. I slide down too and hold her hand.

"Don't worry Juvia. Gray and Natsu will save us" I reassured her.

"I hope so" she sighed and starred at the floor. One more day I thought. That night we had refused to eat dinner and locked ourselves in the room. We couldn't escape due to a magic barrier Jellal put around the ship.

"Warren you there?" I tried calling to them.

"Hey Luce" a familiar voice said.

"Natsu? I miss you so much!" I say feeling emotional.

"I miss you too!" Natsu said happily.

"How's Juvia?" He asked me.

"Good, Gray?" I asked back.

"He's mad but he'll get over it when he realises how much he cares for her" he said making me smile.

"Haha Juvias sleeping and all you can hear is her whispering 'Gray-sama' it's hilarious!" I say making Natsu laugh.

"Haha awe how cute!" He said in reply. We talk for another hour until Warren had to rest. I look at Juvia and smile. One more day I thought as I start to fall asleep.

Juvias POV
I wake up and look around. We're close I thought as I looked around.

"Man the canons!" I heard Lyons voice yell.

"Set aim and fire!" I heard Jellal yell. The sound of canons firing woke Lucy up.

"W-what was that?!" She asked startled. I stayed quiet.

"Fairys won't win!" I hear Jellal yell.

"Fairys?" I asked Lucy.

"They came" she said getting up. A canon ball shot through the room we were in just missing us.

"Hey watch it!" Lucy yelled looking out the hole.

"Hey Lucy, long time no see!" Natsu's voices echoed through the ship. They were supposed to meet us at the co ordinates. The map! I thought venturing further into the ship.

"Juvia! Where are you going?" Lucy asked worried.

"I'll be back, tell fairy tail to get out of here!" I yell going further into the ship. I race down the corridors to the captains quarters.

"Where is it?" I ask myself searching the room.

"Looking for something" I turn around to find Lyon there smirking and holding the map, key and magnifier.

"Give it back!" I yell at him taking a step forward.

"Your fairy friends aren't doing to well" he said making me angry.

"Tchs" I said stepping back as he took a step forward. I lunged for my things and he grabbed my wrist, turned me around and backed me against the wall.

"You think you smart?" He asked sarcastically.

"You think you are?" I asked back before I stomped on his foot, turned around and sent a series of water slicers at him. He froze them in time and shot daggers at me. They pinned me to the wall, I wasn't able to brake free. Help I thought as he walked closer. He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed my lips.

"It's a shame, we could of worked it out". He said before kissing me again. All of a sudden I felt a gush of wind that blew past my face and I felt Lyons face get ripped from mine. I open my eyes, Gray-sama?!