Chapter 24

Natsu's POV
We arrived at the co ordinates and there was nothing in sight.

"Where is it?" I asked confused.

"It should be here" Lucy spoke in a soft voice. Lucy's key started to glow a bright yellow and engulfed her in it. Soon Juvia glowed a light blue and they both rose into the air. The ship rocked with the sudden waves and the two girls were laid on the ground next to each other unconscious. Gray and I ran over to them and kneeled next to them.

"Luce you ok?" I asked as she started to wake up.

"Juvia what happened?" Gray asked as Juvia opened her eyes.

"It's ok, it was a test" Lucy said looking me in the eye.

"A test?" I questioned her.

"To see if we had the purest of intentions, if not the guardian would have killed us" Juvia said answering my question.

"You passed?" I asked.

"We passed" she said hugging me. The water started to rumble and shook the boat.

"What's happening?" Gray asked looking around. A cave started to rise from the water and allowed an entrance into it. When we arrived we ventured further into the cave until it became pitch black. The key Lucy had suddenly glows and another light glowed up ahead. We walked towards it to find a key hole glowing the same colour.

"Welcome to the entrance for the lost world. This world keeps both the stars and the ocean in balance, if it is disturbed, so is the world you call home. By inserting the key, you all will be in trusted to look after this world and hard it with your life, do you except?" A voice asked as the key hole glowed with each word it said.

"What do you guys think?" She asked turning to all of us.

"I think so" Ersa spoke up.

"Let's do this!" Gajeel and Levy yelled.

"What's the harm" Droy and Jet said.

"Me you and a hole new world, sounds like a dream come true" Gray said to Juvia smoothly.

"Aye sir" Happy yelled.

"Well it's better then letting it fall into the wrong hands" Carla said lookin at Happy.

"What about you?" Lucy asked looking at me.

"I say... I'm fired up now!" I yell and she smiles.

"Aye!" The crew yelled after me.

"Yes that does seem like a good idea" Jellal stepping out from the shadows with Lyon and his crew.

"Stay back!" I yell as I stand in front of Lucy.

"Ready for round two" Gray said steeping in front of Juvia.

"Well the last round was a cheap shot" Lyon said smirking at him.

"Kissing me was a cheap shot!" Juvia yelled shooting a water slicer at him. Remind me never to piss her off I thought sweat dropping. The two teams start to fight and make a mess. A gush of light flew my way but I blocked it with a fire dragon fist.

"Your fast, but not fast enough" I look behind to see Jellal holding his magic engulfed hand to Lucy's neck.

"Lucy!" Juvia yells. Everyone stops fighting and crowds around.

"Let her go!" I yell about to take a step forward when he raised his hand closer to Lucy's neck.

"Tchs" I say taking a step back.

"Jellal release her" Ersa said stepping out of the crowd.

"Why would I do that?" Jellal asked.

"Cause I asked nicely" she stepped forward.

"All I need it for her to open the door, then she can go" he said with a smirk.

"You and I both know what will happen. That world isn't supposed to be ruled over" Erza said stepping forward.

Lucy's POV
I felt Jellals grip loosen when Erza talked.

"All I wanted was to be free, I never got that chance and neither will anyone else.

"You have that chance now, Jellal. Ever since I joined fairy tail I got that chance and I've always taken it. Join us and you can be free. Free from the pain of your past, free from the guilt you will feel if you don't let her go. Join us, join me" she said extending a hand. His grip tightened as he thought. What will he do

Hey guys! So I'm pretty excited about this cause the chapter is the second last one. That's right! Next chapter will be the last!

Until next time Xx