Chapter 11

Juvias POV
We started walking to the pub in hope that we will find someone with the where about of the two remaining gold keys are. We borrowed some money from the captain to get us new clothes. Hope they don't mind. We dressed in fancy get up to try and fit in with the crowd, our dresses end just below the knees.

"Here we are" I say standing in front of the pub.

"Where are we exactly?" A familiar voice called.

"Happy?!" Lucy asked concerned.

"Aye!" The blue cat answered from the sky.

"Hello" I said giving him a hug.

"What are you doing here Happy!?" Lucy asked annoyed.

"You could get hurt or even captured, flying cats are rare you know" I say with a smirk.

"Then was it bad I bring Carla alone?" He asked as Carla flew over to us.

"The captain won't be happy you ran off" she said sternly to me.

"Oh they can suck it up" I said grabbing Carla from the sky.

"You two won't speak a word or fly, got it? Your just normal cats" I say as they agree. Lucy grabs Happy and we carry them in with us. We split up to cover more ground. The better chances we will find what we're looking for.

"Hello, I was wondering if you could buy me a drink?" I asked an already half drunk man who appears to be with his crew.

"Yes of corse, uh two rums please?" He asked the bartender as she started gathering his order.

"What makes you think you get her!" One of the crew members spoke up.

"Please boys, you'll get your turns" the captain said laughing. This is gonna be a long night, I wonder how Lucy's going I thought.

Lucy's POV
I looked around as all men's eyes were on me. I stopped off at one of the tables and had a drink with them until they were so drunk they would spill any secrets they may have. Happy looked at me so I bought him some milk and a fish.

"Do either of you men know where a lady may find a golden celestial key?" I asked in a seductive voice. Pirate are so easily tricked I thought as I gave them an innocent look.

"Ahh yes, the keys that are so rare" he started off.

"I heard that one of the two remainders were on a shipwreck that lays on the bottom of the ocean, the other lays in the stars" his toxic voice smelled of alcohol. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, planting a kiss on my lips. After a hard battle, he let go causing me to spit at the thought. He tried to grope me and leaned in again with his friends cheering behind him.

"Get off her!" Yelled a voice I was so happy to hear.

"Natsu!" My heart skipped with happiness. A fist of fire shot towards the man holding me back. The man was knocked out with one punch and thrown across the room. He then started to beat the others up.

"Where's Juvia?!" Gray asked grabbing my collar.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered looking around the pub. She was here a while ago I thought as I spotted a familiar white cat drinking milk.

"Carla!" I yelled as I ran to the cat.

"Carla are you ok?" Happy asked looking concerned.

"Hey Happy (hiccup) how are you?" She asked patting his head, both seeming to enjoy it.

"Well she's no help" Natsu said punching her cheek whilst she laughed.

"Someone must of spiked the milk" Gray suggest as I dip my finger in it.

"But Happy's was fine" I thought aloud.

"Then someone must have wanted Juvia alone" Gray said as his eyes go red. Oh Juvia, where are you?