Chapter 7

Natsu's POV
"Shouldn't have expected less from a pirate"

I looked into her eyes and saw the hurt and fear she felt. What got over me? Please forgive me Luce I thought to myself as Juvia stood and reached for the map Gray was holding tightly.

"Wait. This crest, wasn't it on the magnifier I gave to you?" Gray asked as realisation hit him or maybe it was Juvia. She hit him and grabbed the map. She put it away in a girls safe place and grabbed the magnifier.

"I think it's time we leave" Juvia spoke, twirling the magnifier in her hand.

"Yeah. I think we outstayed our welcome" Lucy spoke in a sad expression. Luce, don't go I thought as Juvia grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Where did this storm come from? It's so gloomy" Gray said looking into the sky. At that point, The rain got heavier and lightning came down.

"Juvia!" Lucy yelled over the storm. I turned to see a dark Ora surrounding the girl. Eesh, scary.

"We need to get inside!" Gray yelled and ushered Juvia toward the latter.

"Look out!" I yelled grabbing Lucy's hand and pull her off the nest. Juvia grabbed her hand as they finished climbing down. A strike of lightning hit the nest as I jumped off, going overboard.

"Natsu!" Was the last thing I heard before I went under. I looked around, not being able to swim back up. I hear a splash and look up to see Lucy swimming towards me. Luce don't. You'll drown! I wanted to shout to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. She grabbed a key from her pocket and it glowed. Before I new it, we were lifted to the surface by a gush of water.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled holding me tight as we landed to the boat.

"Luce, why-" before I could finish she hugged me.

"Don't ever do that again!" She yelled still hugging me. I felt warm tears falling from my face.

"I didn't want to loose you" I whispered into her hair. She pushed away and looked into my eyes, revealing tears.

"And I don't want to loose you" she said with a smile I gently grabbed her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Lucy!" Juvia yelled coming towards me.

Grays POV
"Natsu!" Lucy yelled and jumped after him, letting go of Juvias hand.

"Lucy!" Juvia yelled as she ran over to the edge of the ship. She went to stand on the railing but my arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back.

"Don't Juvia. You need to calm down!" I yelled over the storm. Her eyes widened and closed, releasing a breath. What's happening? The storm... It's gone I thought as the waves stopped crashing down. I looked at Juvia as she stared at the ocean with focus and concern. All of a sudden Lucy shot from the water with Natsu in her arms. Juvia ran over to them calling out Lucy's name. She tackled her in a hug and started crying.

"Hey Luce, what was that key you were holding?" Natsu asked Lucy as they both stood.

"Eh~" Juvia said blinking twice. She pulled over and they started having a whisper fight. Juvia let out a sigh, letting Lucy win.

"Gray and Natsu, I would like to present the last celestial spirit" Juvia said. Gray? Wait, celestial spirit?! I thought looking from Juvia to Lucy. I saw Natsu tense as I did to. This can't be right! We destroyed the last of the celestial spirits a year ago, it was their village we destroyed and they still stayed with us I thought as I looked at her. I just realised, I know nothing about the girl I fell in love with.

"That's really cool, Luce" Natsu said with guilt in his voice. Sickness came over me as I looked at Juvia. We took away her family, and she knows it too