Chapter 10

Natsu's POV
Where would those keys be?! I thought as Juvia and Lucy talked together on one side of the nest.

"Hey Gray, what's that?" I asked as I looked over to the side of our ship. Two men walked onto our ship like they owned the place.

"Hey their boarding our ship!" Gray said angrily.

"Stay here girls" I said with a serious face. Gray grabbed his hat off Juvia, placed on his head and jumped off the nest with me following him.

"Hey Natsu, who are these two?" Gray asked looking at me.

"Trouble makers" I suggested.

"Ahh Gray, it's been awhile hasn't it?" One of the two spoke. He looked similar to Gray, except for his white hair.

"Lyon" I heard Gray say clinching his teeth.

"I'm just here to take what's truly mine" he said with a smirk.

"Oh and what's that?" Gray asked getting annoyed.

"Them" he said pointing to the nest where the girls sat. The other guy stepped forward with a smirk.

"I want the blond, you can have the other one" he spoke to Lyon.

"Like hell you will!" I yelled at the blue haired guy.

"These two are boring me, shall we beat them Jellal?" Lyon asked with a smug look. Before they could move, Juvia jumped in front of us.

"What do you want Lyon?" She asked cluelessly. Lyons eyes turned to hearts.

"Come with me my love. I'll treat you better than any of these scum bag cowards have or ever would. They are pirates, after all" he said stroking her cheek.

"Just because you are commodores of the admiral, doesn't mean you can bored this here ship" Gray said calmly stepping forward and motioning to the ship they stand on. He was stopped when Lucy's hand grabbed him. She was suppose  to stay in the nest I thought angry. If anything happened to her.

"Look, we will take the girls, the map and then we will be off" Jellal spoke in a bored tone.

"Jellal, I suggest you leave this ship" Erzas voice came from no where.

"You let girls do your dirty work?" Lyon asked as he went to take a step further, only to be stopped by Jellal.

"We'll come back" Jellal spoke before both disappeared.

Grays POV
I was mad. The girls had one simple task to do. If Erza didn't come I don't think I could have beaten them I thought as we pushed the girls into their rooms.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucy asked in a giggly voice.

"What so funny? this is serious!" Natsu shouted making her jump.

"Are you worried about those guys?" Juvia asked with slight amusement.

"Look they threatened us, who cares?" Lucy asked.

"We do!" Natsu and I yelled as we shoved the girls in the room and slammed the doors.

"You shouldn't be to hard to them, their tough you know" Erza spoke leaning on the post.

"They could of gotten hurt" Natsu said serious.

"Someone cares to much" Mira giggled coming onto the ship. The crew followed behind slightly drunk, singing pirate songs and laughing. Seeing this put a smile on mine and Natsu's face.

"Let's party!" I shouted.

"Aye!" The crew shouted.

"I'm fired up now!" Natsu Shouted causing us to laugh.

Lucy's POV
They thought they could lock us up, who do they think we are!? I thought as Juvia unlocked the window. She climbed out and grabbed the side of the ship. I followed her as we climbed along, staying quiet. We needed to gather supplies and ask around about the two remainder golden keys.  

"Shhh. We need to get to the only place where they will know where the other keys are" I said to Juvia.

"I think I know the place" Juvia said as she jumped off the side of the ship, landing on the port.

"Lead the way" I say with a smirk. This will be way too easy