Chapter 12

Juvias POV
I had been asking around all night about the keys. The sun had started to rise and I had no luck finding where the keys maybe, although I found out that there are some great treasures out there and I had collected quiet a few maps, but that wasn't what I was after. I nearly gave up until one man said he had a map to find the Pisces key. I didn't want to go with him but he was our best hope.

"Here it is" the man lead me to a small boat.

"It's here somewhere" he said shuffling through the boats items.

"Found it!" He said holding a box.

"T-thank you!" I said happily.

"Ahhh it's no use to me, it requires a celestial wizards magic to open the box" he whispered like it was a secret.

"I may have a way" I whispered in the same way. I kissed the man on the cheek and thanked him.

"You amazing!" I squealed and hugged him. I started walking off and he waved good bye.

I kept on walking as I heard footsteps from behind me.

"The treasure that you seek is hard to find" a familiar voice called as I turned around. Lyon?!

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, hiding the box behind me.

"Can't I visit my love?" He asked with a smirk. I looked up and storm clouds started. Please Lucy, look up

Lucy's POV
Storm clouds?!

"Juvia?" I thought aloud.

"Where?!" Gray asked concerned.

"She's in trouble!" I yell running towards the storm. I reached to where the storm started to form, to find Juvia tied up.

"Juvia?!" I shout and start to go for my keys. She shakes her head and I back down. Her eyes convert towards the shackles on her wrists, and I see a key of water trying to unlock it. I look to see Lyon come from behind Juvia. He held a box with a box with a familiar crest on it. The Pisces sign I thought as I walked towards the box.

"You will be joining Juvia soon, Princess Heartfilia" he spoke in a sure voice.

"You will be giving me that chest back now?" Juvia asks standing up, the storm disappearing.

"Ahh Juvia, you wouldn't hurt me would you?" Lyon asked with a smirk.

"That's what you think!" She yelled sending a series of water slicers his way. She grabbed the chest and through it to me. Catching it, I see Juvia motioning me to run and with out hesitation I do. We started to run but was soon stopped by a number of men lead by Jellal.

"Give up whilst you still can" he said holding up his hand.

"I don't think so!" Natsu shouted from the air. When he hit the ground, burst of flames covered the area blinding the men, then ice engulfed them.

"Sorry we're late ladies" Gray smirked.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled tackling him into a hug.

"Ahh I-it's ok" Gray said with a smile and his cheeks went as red as Erzas hair.

"Quick we have to get going!" Natsu yelled as the men started to break free.

"Pirates life?" I asked Natsu.

"Pirates life" he said grabbing my hand as we ran towards the ship. As we got onto the ship, we called the crew on deck to set sail as Lyon and his men were close behind us.

"Set sail! Hoist the anchor!" Natsu yelled with a smile, his teeth shining in the morning sun. Just another day for him, isn't it I thought still holding his hand.

"Step to it, we need to escape their view!" Gray yelled as turned the ships wheel.

"Maybe I can help" Juvia said putting a bubble of water around the ship, allowing us to go under the surface of the water. Once we were clear, Juvia brought us up and everyone cheered. Juvia came over to me and gave me the box.

"Will you do the honours?" She asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked. We both giggled as she handed me the box. My hands glowed with magic as the box unlocked, making a clicking sound it opened.

"What's inside?" Natsu asked.

"It's blank" Gray grumbled as he took out a piece of paper.

"There's a necklace with it" I said handing the moon crystal necklace to Juvia. The crystal necklace looks like the symbol for water