Chapter 16

Natsu POV
I kissed Lucy I thought as a blush covered my face. I couldn't believe it.

"Natsu are you ok?" Gray asked as we walked with Juvia looking for Lucy.

"Hmm..." I said day dreaming. I was snapped out of my gaze when I heard Lucy's voice.

"Guys over here!" She yelled from the front deck of the ship.

"Hey" I yelled running to her. She ran to me and hugged me tight.

"What's up" Gray said in his casual ways and Juvia just smiled.

"Where were you last night?" Luce asked walking over to Juvia.

"I couldn't sleep" she simply said. She then yawned making water droplets form in her eyes.

"I'm surprised Gray didn't hunt you down" I say laughing, causing both Gray and Juvia to blush.

"So where were you? You could have gotten hurt or captured" Luce said with a worried expression that made her look cuter the she already is.

"I was fine, I was with Gajeel most of the time" she said catching Grays attention.

"You were with Gajeel" he asked kind of shyly.

"Mmhm" Juvia said not noticing the hurt in his eyes.

Grays POV
If she needed someone she could have talked to me I thought walking away from the conversation. I walked into Juvias room and looked at the map. It was still blank and I have a feeling were not gonna get there at all.

"Gray, are you ok?" Juvia asked walking in.

"Why didn't you ask me stuff instead of Gajeel?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Gajeel is an old friend of mine and you weren't with me at the time" she simply said as she sat next to me.

"Why was he with you?!" I asked getting annoyed, scaring her a little.

"Are you jealous?" She asked causing me to blush. I couldn't say anything. I was worried I was gonna make things worse. She didn't talk either. She just rested her head on my shoulders and held onto my arm. We stayed there for awhile until with out thinking, I used my other hand to lift her chin up towards my face and kissed her. I missed the feeling of her lips I thought as my finger started to play with her hair.

Juvias POV
Gray-sama kissed me?! I thought as his fingers weaves through my hair. At first the kiss was gentle but as time went on it became more passionate. He pushed me onto the bed so that he was learning over me. He started to move down to my neck as I play with his hair.

"G-gray-sama" I managed to say as he found a sweet spot on my neck and kept kissing it. He lifted his head up to meet me eye to eye. He looks at me for a moment then looks away. Our heavy breathing covering the silence.

"I-I'm sorry Juvia" he says looking ashamed.

"Why?" I asked looking at him. He looked me in the eyes and smiled a sincere smile. I love that smile I thought as a smile crept onto my face. He got off me and sat on the bed looking down.

"I'm sorry for what happened at your village" he said looking to the side. This made my heart break. I didn't know what was sadder, the memory of what happened or Gray-sama's guilty face.

"Gra-" I went to say but Natsu walked in.

"Hey Gray, the crew want to know where we're heading next" he said but Gray-sama didn't answer.

"We're going to follow the moon for two nights and the current for two days, hopefully that should lead us to pirates graveyard" I say hoping they don't ask questions. Both their faces starred at me white.

"I knew you hated me but not this much" Gray-sama spoke as his bangs covered his face.

"Trust me, or I'll go alone" I said standing up. Natsu nodded and went to tell the crew. I heard complaining coming from beyond the door, but I didn't think much of it. Instead I turned to Gray-sama and sat next to him.

"Gray-sama I never hated you" I whispered in his ear, holding the other cheek so his head wouldn't move away. I heard a small sob start up as tears fell from Gray-sama's face.

"Please don't cry" I said lifting his head and drying the tears. I rested my forehead on his as he kept whispering sorry. I hugged him tight as he sobbed into my hair.

"Juvia forgives you"