Chapter 21

Natsu's POV
We ran out onto the deck to see Lyon and Jellal holding Juvia and Lucy. With an evil grin, they vanished.

"Lucy/Juvia!" We both yelled as they disappeared. Those bastereds!

Lucy's POV
We woke up on an old ship with other crew members starring down at us.

"Welcome to tower of heaven!" One of the crew members yelled as the rest only laughed.

"This way" Jellal spoke walking below deck.

"We're not going with you" I said stubbornly.

"Fine. I'll leave you to the crew then" he said as the crew closed in.

"I want the blue haired one first" one of them said.

"That's fine by me. The blonds are known for their-" I stopped them there.

"We're coming!" Juvia and I shouted chasing after the captains.

"What changed your minds?" Lyon asked laughing. Juvia and I shared glances and looked ahead worried. Natsu please hurry!

Natsu's POV
"Warren! See if you can get a signal!" Gray shouts as everyone searches for them.

"Juvia and Lucy, can you hear me?" Warren asked telepathically, allowing Gray and I to hear.

"Hello?" A familiar voice called.

"Juvia! Where are you?!" Gray yelled into Warrens ears.

"Ah! Try asking telepathically next time" Warren said as Gray apologised.

"Juvia, are you and Lucy ok?" I asked gettin anxious.

"We're ok Natsu" Lucy answered back. I let out a sigh and Gray looked relieved.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"On Lyons ship. Their gonna make us open the map" Juvia replied causing Gray and I share glances.

"Don't worry, we're coming" I reassured them.

"No you mustn't. They have to other two keys. Now that we can communicate you guys can keep in touch and stay right behind us" she said to Gray and I.

"I don't know if we can keep in touch" Warren said making us worry.

"If that's the case, we'll find the co ordinaries and send them to you using the Pisces" Lucy answered as I could imagine her smiling face.

"Ok" I answered and we said our goodbyes, silently tailing the ship.

Juvias POV
We were walking through the ship as the captains showed us around. By the time we finished the tour it was night time, and Lyon and Jellal lead us to the top of the nest.

"Ok. Do what you do" Lyon said holding my waist. I roll my eyes and place the map on the floor. Lucy and I place the keys in their positions, all together they glow.

"Hold this" I say to Lyon, giving his the magnifier to hold above the keys. Lucy held the crystal key above the magnifier. I surround the key in the sea water and looked at Lucy.

"Remember the song I sang with the other map?" I asked and she nodded. Together we sung the song and the crystal key glowed through the water. A beam of light shot from the key, though the magnifier and split, connecting to the zodiac keys. There was a blinding light and when I looked back at the map, it suddenly shows the co ordinaries.

"Well what do you know, it actually works" Jellal said studying the map.

"Warren you there?" I ask in my head hoping he can hear.

"Juvia what's happening?" Warren asked.

"Can you see what I see?" I ask him.

"I'll tell the crew the new co ordinates" Jellal said getting up.

"O-ok" Lucy said looking up at him.

"Guy we don't have much time, hurry" Lucy says concerned.

"I can see the map, I'm writing the co ordinates now" I here Natsu speak.

"Hey Juvia, your hair looks amazing in the moon light" he said inches away from my face, playing with my hair.

"Hey, get away from her!" I here Gray-sama yell, giving me a head ache.

"Did you hear something?" Lyon asked.

"N-no you must be hearing something" Lucy said looking at me.

"I could have sworn I heard you heart beat faster" he smirked planting a kiss on my face. I close my eyes in shock and Warren changes to Lucy's vision.

"H-hey! Get him off her! She's mine you hear me!!!" Gray-sama yelled making my head hurt more.

"I don't know she seems to like it" Natsu laughed.

"Lucy get him off!" I yell.

"Lyon, shouldn't you make her dinner first" Lucy says. He breaks the kiss and nods.

"Right I forgot!" He yelled and climbed down the nest quickly.

"That asshole! There is no way in hell Juvia is going to have dinner with that ba-" I cut him off.

"It's better then the make out session" I say causing Gray-sama to get more angry.

"Why didn't you push him off?!" Gray-sama asked.

"Guys I'm loosing connection. We have the co ordinates and we'll meet you there" Warren says and it turns silent.

"Well that was... Fun?" Lucy said. He hates me