Chapter 18

Grays POV
Where am I? I thought looking around, only to see pitch darkness. I heard Lucy's voice ring though my ears.

"Lyon-sama, Juvia told you that one kiss would be enough" I heard over and over again. That basterd I thought snapping out of what ever trance I was in.

"Lyon you basterd!" I yelled and ran to Juvia. I got to her to see a smile on her face.

"Where is he?!" I asked looking around. Instead of answering my question she hugged me like I just came back from the dead.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked looking down at Juvia. Memories of what happened started to flood in as I hugged Juvia.

"I told you I wasn't going anywhere" I say hugging her back.

"Lucy!" We heard Natsu yell. We let go of each other and turn to see Lucy fly across the floor. Natsu starts to beat up a siren and runs to her. I look around the ship to see sirens start to sing their song. Natsu and Lucy got up and into a fighting stance.

"Gray-sama" Juvia said making my heart melt.

"It's ok. I want be fooled twice" I said jumping onto the deck. Natsu, Lucy and I start to fight the sirens as Juvia keeps the ship steady. Making a sharp turn, I lost balance and stumbled back onto the railing.

"Gray watch out!" I heard Natsu yelled. I opened my eyes to see a siren singing I front of me. Like a light, I was out.

Juvias POV
"Gray watch out!" Natsu yelled causing me to loose concentration. I saw Gray knocked out being dragged to the ocean by a siren. It looked my way and smiled, showing it's sharp teeth.

"Gray-sama!" I yell but it's no use. I look around and see Lucy struggling to get out of the sirens water lock, and Natsu being held down by the sirens song.

"Lu...cy" he struggles to call out as he looses conscience. I looked around to find a long piece of rope. I tie one end to the stirring wheel and the other to my wrist.

"I'm coming" I yell running over to Lucy. Hold on Gray-sama I thought as I hit a siren in the face. I got slammed in the back with a serge of water, knocking me hard to the ground. I get up and turn around getting hit again. Instead of going down, I threw a series of water slicers at the siren like rapid fire, shooting it off the ship.turning back to Lucy, I reach into the water lock and grab Lucy's limp body. I yank her arm and with all the strength I had, I pulled her out. We both fell on the floor, side by side, as she gasps for air.

"Go... get Gray" she manages between breathes. We both struggle onto our feet. She gives me a smile and turns to Natsu. I look up ahead to see a ship wreckage in front of us. I pull the rope and the wheel turns, just missing the ship wreckage. I turn to see Gray-sama being dragged into the ship. I race over and jump into the air. Don't hit Gray-sama I thought as yelled a strong willed 'water slicer'. The siren is then slammed into the rocks on the side of the ship.

"J-Juvia?" Gray-sama said waking up.

"Gray-sama!" I yelled hugging him tight. When I let go I see a blush covering his face.

"Where are we now?" He asked nervously.

"We're nearly out" I reassure him and head for the wheel.

Lucy's POV
"Natsu!" I yell as I grab his hand. The siren hissed at me showing it's jag here's teeth.

"Luce" Natsu mumbles in his unconscious state. I'm coming I said in my head as I took out the siren with one of my famous Lucy kicks. Natsu started to wake up as the ship got clear of that place.

"Luce!" He yelled and pulled me into a hug.

"Natsu" I whisper into his neck. I love you so much

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guy enjoyed this chapter... I just wanted to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!! I hope you have a great day and I would like to thank everyone for supporting my fanfics! You guys are amazing, next update will be soon! 🎅🎁🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!