Chapter 8

Grays POV
It's been two weeks since Natsu and I had talked to Juvia or Lucy. Juvia hasn't called me Gray-sama since the storm, or called me anything for that matter. I kinda miss it, I miss her. Where are you Juvia I thought as I looked around the ship.

"Do you know where Juvia is?" I asked Erza as she just pointed to Lucy's and Juvias room. I walk over and knock on the door.

"Juvia, are you there?" I ask leaning my head on the door. The door nob turned and Juvias head popped up from behind.

"Is there something wrong, Gray?" She asked, making my heart hurt.

"Can I come in?" I ask trying to sound calm.

"Huh, hm" she nodded her head and stepped aside. I walked in and sat on her bed as she walked over to a table and started concentrating.

"So... How have you been?" I asked feeling the awkwardness in the air.

"G-good" she said with a stutter. A light blush covered her face.

"I like your new scarf" I said making her face go redder.

"T-thank you. I made it" she said playing with her plain grey scarf.

"How's the treasure hunt going?" I asked to late to take it back.

"I have trouble figuring something out" she admitted.

"Can I help?" I ask hoping she won't kick me out. She nodded and grabbed my hand. She led me to the table with the map and magnifier.

"I worked out that the magnifier only works at night, but every night I look the map changes course" she said showing a map with marked locations.

"The treasure moves?" I asked as she sighed.

"I'm not sure" she says as defeat takes over.

Juvias POV
Lucy and I agreed to stay clear of Natsu and Gray-sama but I needed help. Lucy wasn't good with this kind of stuff. We still care for both Natsu and Gray-sama but now that they know about our past, it's safer for them not to be close. They don't know what's been happening to us since that day I thought as a sad expression covered my face. Gray-sama must have noticed because he put on a sincere smile and spoke.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out together" as he spoke my heart beat rose. Lucy was right, I've fallen for him and I can't help it

Natsu's POV
I looked around the ship for Luce. This is driving me nuts, I want to hear her voice again I thought as I looked around. We still care a lot about them so we promised that we would drop them off at the next stop so they don't get lost at sea. I don't want her to go but I can't force her to stay.

"Natsu?" I heard a familiar voice call my name. Luce?! I thought as I looked around.

"Over here!" Lucy called, waving from the steering wheel.

"What are you doing?" I asked concerned as she gripped the wheel.

"Driving, what else?" She asked with a smile.

"Hey watch where your going!" I yelled as I grabbed the wheel with her. My arms wrapped around her and grabbed ahold. I spun the wheel dodging a rock, causing Luce to get closer to me. We were getting close to shore so there was a slight amount of rocks sticking out of the ocean.

"Uh! S-sorry" she shuttered as she got back up. We locked eyes for a moment and I could see another emotion for a split second. It was something other than happiness or angry whenever she saw me. It was never there in the past but for a moment, it made an appearance. Could this be love?