Chapter 20

Juvias POV
I woke up in Gray-sama's arms in the nest. I looked around at the sky to see it was still dark.

"That's not right, it should be 7:00am" Juvia said looking at the map and kneeling in front of it.

"Juvia what's wrong" Gray-sama said sitting cross legged next to me. All I did was point up.

"That's not right" Gray-sama said looking to were I pointed to. The moon wasn't setting. Why isn't the moon setting? I asked myself as I look at the map. Lucy and Natsu climbed up and met us.

"What's with the sky?" Lucy asked and Natsu looked up. I held my necklace, looking to and from the map to it. I has to me the key I thought looking at it once more.

"Juvia?" Gray-sama asked with concern. I sighed and looked at the map. I closed my eyes and held the necklace tight.

"The tides rise as the moon falls, the sea drifting with the wind, travellers sleep as the whales call, and the sirens start to sing, past ship wreck cove, set sail for the open water, the crystal light from the moon that glows, dragging you to the sea floor" I sung as the mapped glowed.

"That's so cool" Natsu said watching the map.

"I like your voice" Gray-sama hugged my from behind and whispered into my ear. I blush bright red making Lucy giggle. I clear my throat and look at the map making Lucy stop.

"This isn't right" I said panicking.the treasure, it's changed positions I thought nervously.

"J-Juvia needs to talk to Lucy" I said pushing the boys towards the ladder.

"Hey I'm not leaving Lucy" Natsu said as Gray-sama did what was asked.

"Please Natsu, you and Gray have to calm down the crew" Lucy said kissing him on the cheek.

"Ok. I'll be right back" Natsu said climbing down the ladder. When both boys were out of sight, Lucy turned to me with panic.

"Juvia what's wrong? You only speak in third person when your distressed" she said holding my shoulders.

"The key has been found" I said rolling up the map and putting it away.

"I told you it was dangerous" a familiar voice came from behind me. I turn around to become face to face with Lyon.

"W-where did you come from?" Lucy asked trying to show no fear.

"Isn't it strange that the sky is still night? It's like the stars are... Out of balance" he said ignoring Lucy's question.

"Your the reason!" Lucy yelled stepping in front of me.

"I believe these are what your after" he said. He held up both keys from out of his pockets.

"Where did you get those?!" I asked angrily.

"Oh these old things. Well after you became interested in them I realised I had to have them. We already had the Libra key, all we needed was the Pisces key and thanks to you and your map, we got it" he said smirking.

"Y-you were spying on me?!" I asked disgusted.

"Call it what you may, but it doesn't matter now" Jellal said showing up out of nowhere.

"We have the keys, now all we need is the navigator and the last celestial spirit Mage" Lyon said as he grabbed my arm. I turn to Lucy to see Jellal grab her shoulders.

"Natsu!"

Natsu's POV
"I don't like the idea of leaving them out there alone" I said to Gray as we began to assure the crew that everything was going to be ok.

"They will figure out what's wrong and we will fix it together" Gray said assuring me.

"I just don't think-" I was cut off by a familiar scream.

"Natsu!" Lucy?!