Chapter 4

Grays POV
"Gray-sama. Are you ok?" Juvias voice rang through my head.

"Huh? Yeah I'm great. You guys have jobs to do so you better get started" I said a bit flustered, my blush clearly showing.

"Aye sir" Lucy said. She's been on this ship for 1 day and she already sounds like happy.

"Come on. I'll show you where to start" Natsu said grabbing Lucy's hand and dragging her out. I turned around and faced Juvia. She walked towards me until our faces were only inches apart.

"You don't look to good, Gray-sama" she said as she raised her hand to touch my cheek. At that point my face heated up and I was scarlet red.

"Do you have a fever?" She asked as she looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm f-fine" I say trying to keep my composure.

"If Gray-sama says so" Juvia said letting her hand slip, making my cheek feel the cold once again. She walked up the stairs and out the door. When she was out of sight, I placed my hand on my cheek. Why do I miss the feeling of her warmth? I asked myself. Soon I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud scream.

Natsu's POV
"Juvia, Lucy. Mira has your cleaning suppl-" I couldn't finish. Lucy looked at me with concern in her eye.

"Wh-what's wrong? Do I look ok?" She asked shyly making me blush.

"Y-yeah you look great" I managed to spit out as I stared at her. Gray came in but I didn't hear what he said. Finally snapping out of my trance, I look away from Lucy, only to be drawn back.

"Come on. I'll show you where to start" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs. As I pulled her to the deck, I grab the mop off of Mira.

"Levy should be here to help you guys" I say walking ahead, still holding her hand.

Lucy's POV
Natsu gave me the mop he had grabbed off Mira and gently passed it to me. I hate pirates... But this ones different I thought to myself. His smile, his laugh, his hand on mine... What am I saying?! I can't fall for him... Can I? My thoughts started to take over my head. The only thing that I could still feel was Natsu's warmth coming from his hand. I blushed as Natsu talked and pulled me along. Natsu didn't let go of my hand until Juvia pointed it out with a smirk causing us to blush. I wish she hadn't though, I kinda liked the feeling of it.

"Lu-chan!" I heard Levy call from the distance. She was running towards us with a mop in one hand and waving the other.

"Hey Levy-chan" I say giving her a hug.

"So, how's Natsu?" She asked with a smirk.

"H-he's fine" I started to blush.

"Oh. He's fine is he?" She asked.

"Levy-chan!" I shout as she laughs. The next minute I hear a scream. It sounds familiar... Juvia?!