Chapter 9

Lucy's POV
I think he noticed. I couldn't help it. I love him I thought as we got closer to shore. The sun was starting to set and I'll admit, I didn't want to leave Natsu and I know Juvia didn't want to leave Gray. All I can do is hope for a miracle.

Juvias POV
Grays been helping me try to unravel whatever code this map could be hiding. I didn't notice but we spent the entire day together trying to figure it out.

"Maybe there's another thing we're missing?" Gray-sama asked as he looked at the map.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well, was there anything else that has the crest on it?" He asked as I thought deeply. Anything? There's nothing but the map, magnifier and key... The key!? I thought as I smiled.

"Gray, you are a genius!" I shouted and kissed his cheek.

"Well I do have my moments" Gray-sama said as he rubbed his cheek. And I'm an idiot. Great way to stay clear of him I thought as I mentally face palmed.

"Lucy!" I yelled half way across the ship.

"What!? What's wrong!?" She asked concerned.

"The key, where is it?" I asked urgently.

"Here why?" She said pulling it out.

"Great, meet us in the nest" I said excitedly as I grabbed Gray-sama's hand.

Grays POV
First she kisses my cheek and now she's holding my hand!? I thought dazed as she dragged me back down to the room.

"Hold this please" she said handing me the map and the magnifier. As she sorts through the room, she grabs a compose, telescope, a bandana, a couple of jackets and my favourite hat.

"That's my hat" I mumble.

"Huh?" She asked as she turned around wearing my hat. She looks so cute I thought.

"Come on!" She squealed grabbing my hand. We rand outside and i was pulled from behind.

"Captain Gray, may we go exploring?" Jet and Droy asked nervously.

"It's just Gray, you can go but Erza must go as well" I say. I trust my crew but there is always trouble that follows them.

"Thank you!" They shout as the crew leaves the ship.

"Quick Gray!" Juvia giggled and ran up the nest.

Juvias POV
I'm so excited! I thought as I climbed the ladder. I wasn't concentrating where I placed my feet and I lost grip and fell. As I did I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist, I look up to see Gray-sama carry me the rest of the way up.

"Well don't you look happy?" Lucy teased. I really don't want to like him but his sense of adventure, his smartness and his really toned body isn't letting me I thought as he placed me onto the nest. I thanked him and straightened my hat. I pasted Natsu and Lucy a jacket but Gray-sama wouldn't take one. He said because he was an ice wizard he doesn't get cold, so I wrapped my scarf around his neck.

"Ok so Lucy you remember how the key wouldn't work when we tried it the first time?" I asked edging her on.

"Yeah, it took so much energy out of me and nothing happened" she said with a hint of anger.

"Well it's like when the magnifier didn't work. We just didn't know how to use it" I say cheerfully. I put to the map and they take a close look at it.

"The dots don't show a pattern" Gray-sama spoke and Natsu nodded.

"Yes it does" Lucy says amazed. I nod at her comment and she gets excited.

"What is it?" Natsu asked getting annoyed.

"Their zodiac star positions" Lucy answered for me. Lucy rushed to collect her golden keys and placed them on the dots in the right order. Although she was missing two, the remaining keys started to glow.

"We need the other two keys" Gray-sama spoke. I hate to say this but I agree. How will we find them