Chapter 6

Juvias POV
"Lucy" I whispered trying to wake up my friend. It's been a week since we've been on this ship. The captains gave us a room to share, it was quiet and close to the deck in case we need to get out quickly.

"Lucy" I call again pushing her motionless body.

"What?" she questions me with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I have to show you something" I say trying to drag her out.

"Cant it wait til morning?" she asks, laying back down.

"Its about the map" I whisper into her ear. at that comment, she shot straight up.

"Come on, I know a place that's quiet" she says dragging me to the deck. we climb up a latter to the crows nest at the top.

"Isn't this were you and Natsu had your date?" I ask causing her to blush.

"Ehh~ you saw?" she asked worried.

"Yep" I say giggling and popping the 'p'.

"Ok ok, how was your romantic sunset watching with your dear Gray-sama?" she asked with a smirk.

"Hey!" I shout before retreating.

"Only Juvia can call him that" I mumble under my breath.

"Someone's in love" she pointed out.

"Huh? You love Natsu" I said poking out my tongue. 

"Yeah right. At least I didn't kiss him" she said poking my cheek.

"Juvia mustn't fall for a murderer, not ever" I say looking down.

"Then why are we here? Why do you still hold him dear?" she asks.

"Juvia is hoping he isn't only known for killing" I say looking to thee stars as I lay the map onto the floor of where we sat. I look at the stars for guidance, then look to the map.

"The original co-ordinates were wrong" I admitted to her. I hate being wrong and she knows it.

"What do you mean?" she asked with a hint of confusion.

"Remember the first day when we woke up on thee boat?"

"You mean the day you got your first kiss?" she asked making kissy faces.

"Yeah yeah, anyway I woke up first and started looking at their treasure, and I stumbled across this" I say pulling out the magnifier.

"Gray-sama said I could have it, he said that it was useless because it didn't work" I said handing it to her. She looked at it and rubbed her thumb across the crest.

"It does work, he just didn't know what to use it on" she finished my sentence.

"Correct" I say proud that I found it out.

"So what does it show?" she ask taking a closer look.

"What are magnifiers do? They show us what the eye can't see" I said hovering the magnifier over the map. The magnifier glowed, shooting up a hologram.

"What is this?" Lucy asked curiously.

"The way to the treasure" I said with a smile.

"We found it!" Lucy and I squealed in unison.

"Luce?" we heard a voice call.

"Juvia?" A voice followed. Oh no! I thought as I looked at Lucy.

"Should we tell them?" Lucy whispered.
Their pirates! How can we?! I wanted to ask her. Instead I shrugged. I reach for the map but another hand got to it before I did.

"What's this?" Gray-sama asked.

"G-give that back!" I half stuttered, half yelled.

"What is it Gray?" Natsu asked.

"It's a map" Gray-sama replied taking a closer look. Him and Natsu climbed into the nest and sat next to us.

"Haven't I seen this crest somewhere?" Gray-sama asked taking a closer look at the crest. My heart started racing as clouds started to cover the night sky.

"W-we were gonna tell you" Lucy says as she tried to get behind me but failed as Natsu pulled her closer.

"Tell us what?" Natsu asked grabbing her chin, forcing her to look at his face.

"T-the map" Lucy struggled to say.

"Map?" He asked holding her face tighter. His eyes went red and greed took over.

"N-Natsu! Your hurting her!" I shout as I dive for him. His eyes go back to their normal onyx colour. He realises what he's doing and released her, shock covered his face. I started to her thunder coming as I look at Lucy.

Lucy's POV
He let go of my face he held tightly, allowing me to scurry behind Juvia. Why did he do that? I know what Natsu is, but I never expected this. I sigh and hold Juvias arm. Oh no Juvia, calm down. You'll end up bring this ship down! I thought as the boat started to rock.

"Luce I-" he could finish. He looked at the fear in my eyes and stopped.

"Shouldn't of expected anymore from a pirate"