Chapter 14

Juvia POV
How do I use the map I thought as I sat on the nest by myself with the map and the book the girls brought back. The map with no road to take I thought hard about what it could be. If it was meant for only the water mages to find, there would have to be a certain way to reveal its powers. I held onto the the necklace that came with the map and rubbed my thumb across it. The only thing that I could think of now was a lullaby my mum sang to me.

"The tides rise as the moon falls, the sea drifting with the wind, travellers sleep as the whales call, and the sirens start to sing-" the map and the necklace glow together as a the ocean showed up and along the path, pirates graveyard appeared. How? Pirate graveyard... That's where sirens sing their songs to pirates to drag them down... the song?!

"Past ship wreck cove, set sail for the open water, the crystal light from the moon that glows, dragging you to the sea floor" I finished looking at the map. It continued to glow until the entire piece of paper was filled with the co-ordinaries to the key. I did it! I figured it out... I should get Lucy and the others I thought standing to my feet. But this map is only for the water people to see I thought as I sat back down.

"Where does it lead?" I thought out loud as I checked the map.

"Following the direction of the moon for two nights and the direction of the current for two days, we should then be at the pirates graveyard, ship wreck gorge is next on the map, then it's it's open sailing till crystal bay" I said with a cheery voice. This trip is to dangerous for the boys, I don't want Lucy to come because I don't want her to be put in danger either I thought trying to figure out the best way to go.

"Rain women, what are you doing up there?" Gajeel asked climbing up the latter.

"Oh hey Gajeel" I say not bothering to hide the map.

"What's up?" He asked noticing my sad face.

"I figured out the map" I say with a sigh.

"That's bad?" He asked knowing how excited I was to get it in the first place.

"Yeah. It's real dangerous and I don't know if I should put this crew at any risk" I say hugging my knees.

"We're pirates" he says with a grin.

"Would you put Levy in risk if an iron dragon told you to go somewhere dangerous?" I asked looking at his reaction.

"W-well I wouldn't want her to go, but in the end it's not my decision" he said scratching the back of his head with a blush covering his cheeks. I sigh and let my head hang down.

"Besides I would always be thee to protect her, and it is more fun with friends" he said. He's right I thought as I looked up at him.

"I guess that's true" I say in defeat.

"I think the best thing to do is let them decide. They know the risk" he said looking at the map. I smiled knowing that he was right.

"So... You and Levy, huh?" I asked with a smirk.

"Uh... You and Gray-sama?" He said returning my smirk. I punch his arm and we laughed.

"Only Juvia can call him that" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"You only use third person when your comfortable, don't yah?" He said as his black cat flew from nowhere.

"Gajeel, Levy is looking for you" he said looking at me.

"Hello Panther Lilly" I say with a smile.

"Please call me Lilly" he said with a smile. I nodded and Gajeel-kun stood up.

"Well I got to go. Shrimps looking for me" he said ruffling up my hair.

"Thank you Gajeel-kun" I say smiling at him.

"All good blue lagoon" he said climbing down the latter. When he reached the bottom he was greeted by a script Mage that made his face red as she jumped into his arms. I smiled as they walked away with his arm around her shoulder as she carried Lilly in her arms. Pirates aren't that bad, their family