Chater 15

Grays POV
Lucy was awake bright and early annoying Natsu as usual. Juvia didn't get to bed till late from what I heard. Maybe I should check on her I thought walking over to their room. I knock quietly on the door. When I got no response I walked in, seeking a sleeping Juvia on the table. Her head was leaning on her folded arms making the cutest face she could, scrunching it up like she was having a nightmare. I crouched down beside her and caressed her cheek. Her hair fell in front of her face, blowing in the direction of her breathe. Gently I grabbed the hair and tucked it behind her ear. A smile covered her face as she nuzzled into my hand.

"Gray-sama" she whispered quietly in her sleep.

"Juvia" I said kissing her head.

"Well that was cute" Natsu said entering the room.

"Shut it" I said standing up.

"Ok, ok I'm only here because Lucy said that she needed Juvia.

"Well as you can see she's still asleep" I said gesturing to Juvia's sleeping body.

"Well you tell that to Luce, look you can wake her if you want but Luce wants her up now" Natsu said leaving the room.

"Asshole" I whispered under my breathe.

"He's not that bad" I heard a sweet sleepy voice whisper from behind.

"Morning princess" I say bowing.

"Good morning my good Sir" she said as she curtsied. We both laughed at our gestures, until we became face to face, looking into each others eyes. She gets on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek, leaning towards my neck as her breathe brushed against my neck.

"I thought I would return your kiss" she whispered causing my body to heat up and my face to go completely red. She then went back to her normal height and smiled. Then off she went in search of Lucy.

Lucy POV

This morning I woke up early to wake Natsu up. I walked into his room and over to his bed. He was peacefully snoring in sink with Happy.

"Um... Huh... N-no... Luce, don't go..." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Natsu?" I moved closer to him, our faces only a few inches apart.

"I... I... L-love you"he mumble with a scrunched up face. I frozen. It's just a dream, right? I thought looking at the sleeping figure. Before I could react his arms rapped around my waist and pulled me in. My hands and head rested on Natsu's bare chest.

"N-Natsu" I say in shock. His face nuzzled into my hair, causing me to blush.

"You smell nice" he whispered starting to wake up.

"Ahh... S-sorry" he said pulling apart.

"I-it's ok, I'm sorry for bothering you" I say sitting up.

"Was there something you needed?" He asked looking me in the eye. Does he know he sleep talks I thought looking into his eyes.

"No I'm ok" I say looking away. Both our cheeks were brushed with pink.

"Oh ok" he said looking down.

"So where was I going to in your dream?" I asked with a smirk. His face went completely red and he looked down.

"H-how much did you hear?" He asked nervously.

"Only that" I say standing up and hold out my hand to help him up.

"Thanx" he said taking my hand and getting up. I look into his eyes and smile. Returning my smile with a goofy grin, I place a hand on one of his cheeks and place a kiss on the other.

"I love you too" I whispered into his ear and walked out of the room leaving him shocked. I started looking for Juvia when Natsu court up to me.

"Can you see if Juvia is in her room, I'll check over here" I say turning away. I start to walk before a hand grabs my wrist and turns me around. Natsu's lips brush against mine. My eye lids feel heavier as Natsu's started to kiss me. When he broke apart, I pulled his collar closer to steal one more kiss.

"I love you Luce. Please don't ever leave me" he said resting his fore head on mine.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you too" I said as he went to look for Juvia. Did anyone see that?!