Chapter 2- Boy With the Horns

*Edited* - Jan. 9th 2018

When she came back, she found out that the boy had practically destroyed her room. He got bored of waiting and wanted something to do. Books were strewn across the room, along with stuffed animals and blankets. She wanted to shout, "you idiot," but she didn't know how thin the walls were or if anyone would be able to hear her. She put the books and toys away as she forced him to stand in a corner of her room. He didn't move much until Lucy handed him a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Take These. I'm not allowed to wear these anyway." The shirt was white with a space movie cover on the front. The shorts were once blue but had grass stains that wouldn't come out of the fabric. He started to change in Lucy's closet. If it was a bad idea for him to be in the castle, then it was deadly for her to see him in his underwear.

He stepped out of the closet and noticed she was half asleep in her bed. He was about to fall asleep on her floor when he realized he didn't know her name. He poked her cheek until she was looking at him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Lucy, what's yours?"

"Natsu."

• • •

"Natsu, wake up!" Lucy woke him by shaking him and loudly whispering in his ear. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What?"

"You need to leave before my dad finds you." She said. Natsu stood on the wooden floor and stretched. He didn't take the time to enjoy the moment as Lucy was pulling him back to the balcony.

"Hey, Luce?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I come back?"

"Maybe, not anytime soon." Her face had turned pink from the nickname.

"What's wrong with you're face?" He asked. The blushed left and she pouted.

"There's nothing wrong with my face," She huffed crossed her arms over her chest. He stepped out on to her balcony.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," He said and jumped. Lucy jogged over to the balcony and looked down. Natsu was no where to be seen.

"Or you know, take your time!"

• • •

"Natsu, where were you?" The guild master, Makrov, asked him. He had just returned from the castle. No one noticed until the ice Mage, Gray,  jumped on him. By now, it was late afternoon. The sun was at its highest point and the guild was full of energy.

"Two cops chased my out of town. I spent the night at the castle." He said. He had pinned the raven haired boy to the ground.

"You did what?" A porcelain haired girl, named Lisanna, asked him. "You stayed at the castle?!"

"Yeah why?"

"You could've been arrested, dummy!" She said. Mirajane, walked over. She was going through a, "phase." She was dressed in clothes too skimpy for her age and listened to music too dark.

"You got in without getting caught? Nice job kid!" Mira said. Mira and Lisanna may be sisters, but they were different. They had a brother, Elfman. He sat at a table with two other mages, Levy and Cana, playing cards. Usually it was poker. Today, it was Go-Fish.

"Don't cheer him on! Natsu, you can't go back."

"But I told Luce I would." He whined. Lisanna looked at him, shocked.

"Luce, as in Lucy? Princess Lucy Heartfilia?!" That got the guilds attention. Everyone, including those who were already drunk, turned their attention to the boy. He was just surprised that no one commented on the shorts that he was wearing.

"Natsu," the guild turned to the master, "don't go back to the castle. The king already has a bad opinion about us, don't upset the princess. We may be able to avoid a war." Natsu nodded. He didn't want to start a war and he didn't want to upset Lucy.

"Wait. . .Lucy's a princess?" He asked. The guild face palmed. It wasn't until Mira smacked him that someone made the comment about his new clothes.