Chapter 15 - Past Experiences

Lucy regained consciousness in the guilds hospital. Natsu was next to her, asleep.

"Lucy!" Levy exclaimed as she entered. Lucy slowly turned her head to her friend.

"Hey. . ."

"Are you okay?" She asked as Natsu was waking up.

"Yeah, just tired." She said.

"Who was that?" Natsu asked.

"What?"

"That creep, who was he?"

"What are you- oh! That was Adrian." Lucy said as she remembered what happened.

"What was his problem."

"Which one would you like me to start with?" Lucy asked. Other members came into room and started asking her questions. The most common one was "who was that". Once Lucy gained enough energy, she explained.

• • •

(Fiore castle, 7 years earlier)

"Lucy, come in here please!" The King ordered. The Duke of Hardia and his son were standing next to him. The Duke was about the King's age and the son was Lucy's. The boy had light skin and light blond hair, his eyes were ruby red. Lucy entered moments later. She was dressed in a white collared shirt and a dark blue jumper. The collar was detailed with a Japanese painting of waves.

"Yes, father?" She said. She didn't smile, though. Her father gestured to the side at the two males.

"You know The Duke of Hardia, don't you?"  He asked.

"Yes," Lucy replied as she curtsied to the older man.

"This is his son, Adrian." The boy bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Same goes to you." Adrian bowed as he responded.

"Lucy,"

"Yes?"

"Show him around, would you?"

"Of course," she gestured to the boy to follow her. As the two walked out of the room. The King noticed something.

"Lucy what's on your shoes." He pointed to her white Mary-Janes which were covered in mud.

"Run!" she grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him out of the office.

• • •

"Where are we going?" Adrian asked. He was following Lucy up a stair well which clearly hadn't been used is decades.

"I tend to explore the castle in my free time. I found this room about a month ago."  She lit the way by candle light. Adrian cried out in fear when he felt something crawling on his neck.

"Relax," She said. She picked up the spider on his neck, "It's just a spider." A few moments after Adrian got over the spider, the two reached the destination. A big wooden door. Lucy handed him the candle and pushed the door open.

The grey room was lit with multi-colored light coming from the stain glass windows. The walls and floor were cement and a fire place was right across the room from the door. The room had layers of dust but the princess didn't mind.

"I found this room a while ago. I practice my magic in here so no one will notice. . . Please don't tell anyone."

"You have magic?" Adrian asked. Lucy smiled and pulled a golden key out of her pocket.

"Open, gate of the golden bull!" Lucy said. A circle filled with different patterns appeared underneath her. "Taurus!" Adrian watched in amazement as a bull standing on its hind legs appeared, holding an axe.