Chapter 33 - Start The Guild + BONUS One Shot

*VIDEO EXPLAINED IN AUTHOR'S NOTE*

I don't care about what we do as long as we don't get killed." Gajeel stated. It was the next morning and the mages were thinking about how to start well . . . Start. It had been a year since the fall of Fairy Tail and during that time, some had lost who they were.

Erza was hanging upside down from a tree branch across from him, blood noticeably rushing to her head. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her dirty prison uniform had a noticeable tear along her torso, exposing bruised, fair skin. Everyone was still in their uniform, they had nothing else to wear. "You don't care about anything, Gajeel," She stated. Gajeel glared at her for a moment before plucking a leaf off the branch. He had little to no energy and wasn't going to waste it by arguing. Levy was sitting above him, watching a group of birds fly towards a corn field. Natsu was sitting below the group, asleep. Happy was laying across his legs, watching the sky.

"Erza," Happy mumbled.

"Yes?" She replied. She had turned right side up at this point.

"What happened to the guild hall? Why can't we go back?" He asked, swaying his tail back and forth.

"The guild was probably destroyed, and I honestly don't want to find out if it's true." Erza said, whispering the last part. Mirajane, who was on a branch above her, leaned back onto the trunk and began thinking out loud.

"What if we start our own guild?"

"What? Why would we do that?" Erza asked. To her, it sounded horrible and complicated.

"Why not? It would be like a rebellion. All the mages, standing up against the royal forces! And then Natsu would reencounter Lucy and they'd confess their love and live happily ever after." It was clear Mira's dreamland hadn't left her after that year in jail with larger women harassing her every other day.

"Mira, it's not that simple."

"Who ever said it was?" She asked. "But what else is there to do? We can't just let what our lives were be memories." Erza wouldn't look up at her, she starred at the grass. "Erza, Fairy Tail was our family. And it will continue to be so. We've all lost our families and parts of us during the past few months. We need to fight back." Mira finished. Mages were listening to her as they walked by, passing apples and water as they went.

". . . Alright, but this can't be permanent."

"It won't."

• • •

Nash was laying on his mother's bed, dressed in a white onesie. His mother watched him out of the corner of her eye as she read War and Peace. He was starring up at his mother, eyeing her hand. A light pink symbol was visible, she never tried to cover it up. In fact she preferred to flaunt her Fairy Tail symbol amongst other dignitaries.

Nash turned to her night stand, which was cluttered with water glasses, a pair of glasses, and a stack of books. On top of the books was a small, bronze picture frame. Inside was a picture of a man with spiked pink hair and a contagious smile. Nash smiled and made a small noise, catching Lucy's attention.

"You bored, sweetie?" She asked as she tickled his feet. He laughed squirmed around on the bed. He laughed until he started coughing. Lucy picked up the child and held him close. He fell asleep in her arms, as he watched the pink haired man in the photograph.

• • •

One Shot: The Search For Pokémon

A/N: Does anyone else think that Pokémon Go! is something started by the Negaverse to obtain human energy? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's a Sailor Moon thing.

It was late at night when Lucy heard the muffled voices of Natsu and Happy came to her apartment. The moon was fully up, exposing itself and all the stars surrounding it. As Natsu started climbing the wall, Lucy leaned out her window.

"You're later than normal," She said.

"Yea, I was collecting Pokémon," He said with a smile. He held up his phone and showed her his collection.

"Yeah, he found so many in the woods over there!" Happy pointed north towards the Magnolia woods. A thick area of trees that really wasn't much of a forest.

"Yeah nice," Lucy mumbled. "Did you find me a Pikachu?" She asked.

"Wha- No," Natsu told her.

"You can't come in until you find me a Pikachu."

"What?! Lucy, that's hardly-," She closed her window before he had the chance to finish. "HEY! Lucy!!" He knocked loudly on the glass and started shouting. Adults began shouting at him.

"Shut up! Fucking teenagers."

"Oi!! You shut up!"

"No, you!"

"No, you!"

"Will you all just STOP?!" An older gentleman shouted from the opposite side of the river. Natsu groaned and pulled out his phone.

"Fine, come on Happy," He pulled out his phone. "Come out, Laxus rat."

• • •

Author's Note:

Apologies for the short chapter. I've been busy with summer reading for school, not much inspiration has come to me. The one shot was inspired by a NaLu post I saw on tumblr. I thought it was so funny I had to write a version.

The video at the beginning was a trailer for the 2016 mini series for War and Peace. The series was what inspired me to write my upcoming story, The Dragneel Affair. I think I'll publish that story on the one year anniversary of this story, December 6th, 2016. I really recommend you watch war and peace, I really truly do.

Until I write again,
~ Lucy (lucythegirl)