Chapter 5

Ross's Pov
I get woken up by my alarm clock that is playing Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics. I get up take a shower, and get ready for school. Then I text Laura good morning, and of course she replys) I ask her is she wants me too pick her up. She said yes.

Ross-(gets to Laura's house) ( knocks)

Laura- ( opens the door) Oh hey Ross.

Ross - You ready?

Laura - Let me get my back pack and I will be. (Goes and gets her backpack)(comes back down)

Ross- Cmon let's go.

Lauea- BYE MOM!

Ellen- BYE!

After they get in the car, Ross turns on the radio. And we start singing to Too Young By Sabrina Carpenter.

Laura- That was fun. Thanks for the ride

Ross- Anytime. (grabs ger hand) Let's go.

Raura walk into the school and people start to stare at us, Laura is just scared cuz of peoples staring.

Ross-(walks over to his group of friends with Laura by his side) Guys this is Laura, Laura this is Riker Rocky, and Ratliff.

Rocky- Hello pretty lady.

Laura- Taken.

Rocky- Dammit Ross why did you have to take her.

Ross-Cause maybe I want to spend the rest of my life with her and not date her and dump her.

Rocky- You have a good point there. Ok I give in.

Ross- We will catch up later. Bye guys.

Guys- Bye.

Ross- Laura

Laura- Yeah

Ross- Rocky and Riker are my brothers, Ratliff is my sisters boyfriend.

Laura- Ok. Aren't our lockers right beside each other?

Ross- I don't know. Go tonyour locker and I will follow.

Laura- ( goes to her locker)

Ross- yep my locker is right beside yours,

Laura- Yay

Sorry bad chapter I will update tonight.