Chapter 17

Ross's Pov

Laura is feeling a little bit better. She can finally walk without my help, but she is still tired. Right now Shor and Rowan are in there play pins while I am holding Laura. She is eating very little, I am gonna wake her up and get her to eat. Then ask why she isnt eating.

"Baby girl cmon get up you have to eat" I say.

"Mmm Later" she groans.

"Laura baby why aren't you eating?" I ask.

"No reason. I am just not hungry." She says a little unsure. I can tell she is lying.

"Baby why are you lying?" I ask concerned.

"I am broken inside" she says.

"Why are you broken inside" I ask.

" I miss my mom." She says.

" Laura she in a better place." I say trying to hold back the tears.

" Are you gonna cry?" She asks.

"Pff no I am a grown man I don't cry" I say not wanting Laura to know I was broken, too.

Laura gives me the " I kmow you are lying" look.

"Laura I loved your mom. She was like a second mom. When I found she had passed away, I wanted to break down and bawling" I say in tears.

" Oh baby come here." She says holding her arms out pulling me into a hug. I lay my head on her chest as she careses my hair and I try to calm down, but tears just keep flowing.

"Laura I miss her." I say. Laura was in tears too.

"Ross, I miss her too. You wanna take a nap?" She asks me.

"Yeah lets get Rowan and Shor out of there play pins and all take a nap together." I say.

" Ok" is all she says. I come back with Rowan and Shor in my arms. Laura takes Rowan.Laura snughles up to me and We all take a nap in each others arms.

Another chapter updated!! Is the book still good!? Should I keep writing? By my little R5ERS