Chapter 25

"I'm pregnant."

I just stand there shocked. I go to Laura and just hug her tightly. I feel tears around my eyes. I try not to cry but it isn't working. I hide my face in the crook of her neck.

"L-Laura, I am so happy." I say sniffling.

"Then Why are you crying?" She asks.

" I don't know. I am just really happy. Cmom let's go get Shor and Rowan." I say and interwine our fingers. We go back to the living room and get the twins and play with them.

" Laura that is the best present someone has ever given me." I say.

" Well you gave it to me." She says .

" True. Now how about we go eat some of our wedding cake from exactly from 1 year ago." I say. She nods and goes to the kitchen. I follow behind. As I was in I see that she he already has the cake out.

" I'll get the knife." I go get the knife. I come back and cut a piece. I taste it then spit it out in the trash.

" Laura the cake is awful."

" Well I am still eating a piece."

" Okay." I say. She takes a piece of it and spits it out imediatly.

" We that cake is horrible." She says with a disgusted face.

" I told you." I say waving my finger. She hands me Rowan and she runs to the bathroom. I put the twins in there cribs and run to her. I go in the bathroom to see her sitting in the floor. I run to her and hold her.

" Laura was that the baby or are u sick?" I ask her a little worried.

" I don't know. My heads killing me though." She says holding her head. She gets up and goes upstairs. I go pick up the twins and take them upstairs to there rooms. I walk in and I see Laura just in her underwear and bra sprawled out on the bed.  I go over to her and lay beside her.

" Whatcha doin?" I say in a weird tone.

" I don't know I am burning up and I have a huge head ache." She says.

" Come here I think you need a kiss from The one and only Ross Shor Lynch." I say and lean in a kiss her lips. I pull away.

" That didn't help any but thanks for trying. " she says and turns away. I sigh.

" I love you." I say hoping she says it back.

" I love you too." She says. I grinned

" That's all I needed to hear." I say and with that I left the room.

Hey . I am updating faster now because SavannahCarter1say won't stop bugging me about it. SavannahCarter1 is it long enough?? Lol LOVE YOU GUYS