Chapter 35

Laura's POV
It has been 2 years since our 3rd child was born. Yep 2 years. Rowan and Shor are 5 and Riley Lorraine Lynch is now 2.

Ross and I's 6 year anniversary is tomorrow and we cannot wait!! We are going to drop the kids off at Stormie's and we are going to go on a romantic date

Moving on, I have been writing a bunch of new songs lately and one of them is called "BoomBox" and I believe it is the best one yet!! Ross is helping me with the music.

"LAURA!" I hear Ross scream. I walk downstairs to see Ross in the refrigerator.

"What?" I ask.

"We are out of milk." He says shaking the bottle.

"You going to go to the store while I watch the twins and Riley?" I ask.

"OK. Let me go take a shower and I will go." He says running upstairs like a dog. I laugh out loud until Riley runs up to me.

"What's up baby?" I ask Riles.

"Can we get doggy?" She asks.

"I don't know baby. Let's ask daddy when he gets back okay?" I say her height raking her golden locks behind her ears.

"Okay mommy." She says and runs off. I go into the twins rooms and see what they are doing. Rowan and Shor are singing very loudly

Take me to church

I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

Offer me that deathless death

Good God, let me give you my life

"Where did you guys hear that song? It was beautiful." I say.

"I heard it on the radio." Shor said and Rowan nods.

"Oh well maybe you guys should learn the whole song and learn to play instruments. Your father and I can tesch you." I say. There faces brighten up and they squeal.

"Ok so what do you guys want to play?" I ask.

"PIANO!!" They say.

"Why do I hear yelling?" Someine says behind me as I feel arms around my waist.

"Well Ross I heard Rowan and Shor singing and I was amazed cuz they have amazing voices. So I offered to teach them and you are going to help. Since we have 2 pianos you can teach one and I can teach one while Riley will be napping." I say out of breathe.

"Damn Laura calm down you are give yourself a head ache." Ross says. I laugh.

"Yeah whatever. So Shor Rowan what other songs do you know?" I ask.

"A bunch of daddy's sings since we looked in the music room for stuff and some Meghan Trainor Sabrina Carpenter and some other stuff." Rowan says. Ross and I's eyes widen and we look at each other.