Chapter 28

ROSS POV
My Mom calls me as I am watching TV saying that Rydel's birthday party is tomorrow at her house. Once we are done talking she hangs up. I go upstairs and see Laura playing with the twins. I sit down with her in the floor.

" Laura we are going to my mom's tomorrow for Delly's Birthday party." I say.

" OK. I can't believe I am already 6 months pregnant." She says I smile and take her in my arms and I wrap my arms around her stomach. We already know the gender of the baby. We just don't know what to name the baby. I come out of thought when Rowan comes and crawls up in Laura's lap. I smile and tell Shor to come her he waddles over here and sits in Laura's lap aswell.

" I am so glad my life turned out like this." She says.

" I am so glad my life has you and the twins in it, because without you guys I would be a drunk mess." I say.

" Awe that is so sweet. Autumn." She says. I am confused so I look at her with an " What the fuck are you talking about" face.

" For the baby. It's both a boy and a girl's name. Autumn." She says again.

" I love the name. It's all my favorite season." I say.

"Mama belly big" Shor says. I nod.

" You bro or sis is in there." I say holding Laura's stomach.

" Why is in dere? It should be owt heew?" Rowan says.

" Not Yet. Its not done growing." I say

"When is it gonna be done?" He says.

"It won't be long Shor." Laura says. He nods and nuzzles up in my chest. I smile. Laura gets up and runs to the bathroom. I run up to her and hold her hair back. She gets done and brushes her teeth.

"Who wants to go out somewhere?" She says excitedly. I share her hormones confuse me.

"Is sware Laura you confuse me." I say. She glares at me. I step back a little.

" Daddy can we do to Chucky Cheese?" Rowan asks.

"How about the park because it's free?" Laura says. The twins yell in excitement. I smile. Laura gets Rowan ready.
Laura Pov
I am getting Rowan ready to go to the park. She is wearing a shirt that says "Don't check out my daddy my mommy is psycho." (Pic above). Ross got Shor ready in. Pair of jeans and a purple V Neck T Shirt and his converse. They look so cute together. I'm about to cry. Ross comes in with the same exact thing as Shor.

"Laur, are you okay? Youre crying." He asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine. You guys just look so cute" I say walking to Ross as I cry. Man, these hormones are killing me. Ross knows that.

"It's okay Laura I know you think I'm cute." He says.

Rowans POV

"Shor what wrong with mommy?". I ask.

" I don't know Wowan I don't know." He says.

" I hope we don't just start cwying like that when we older." I say. He nods.

Shor's POV

Mommy just started crying. Daddy hugged her. I ran up to her.

"Mommy!" I yell running up to her.

"Hey Shor!" She says wiping her eyes.

"Why you cwying?" I ask.

"Since you little brother or sister is in my tummy the baby makes me mad sad or just happy." She says.

"I don't get it." I say. She laughs. I don't get it. How can she be happy when she just got through crying.

Hey y'all what's up