Chapter 39

Ross's Pov.
The doctor just told us the news about Laura.

"Laura are you ok?" I ask her because I could tell this had just struck her.
"N-No Ross i dont see how the doctor didn't notice." She says. I look at her with a weird/confused face.
"What? I dont understand." I say.
"Why bothering telling you." She says and put her head in her hands.
"Tell me what?!" I say a little louser than meant to. Laura looked up to me with tears in her eyes.
"Ross I was......" she pauses. I have tears in my eyes because i am so worried.
"You were what?? I ask her.
"I was pregnant okay!!!!! But I aint now. Because of that dumbass Andrew." She says and walks out if the hospital. I follow her.
"Laura when did you find out?" I ask her.
"When I got out of the shower yesterday." She says. I nod and take her hand. We walk to the car and we get in and head home. I could tell Laura was crying and everything was........ falling apart.
"Laura Im so sorry. We have lost 2 kids now." I say to her.
"Dont remind me. Lets just go home." She says and i keep driving. We got to the house after we picked up the kids. Riley was in her pajamas which was the cutest thing ever. Her blonde hair is now passed her butt and it is just so curly. We just put her to bed.

     Laura's Pov         OMG I cant believe that just happened

Laura's Pov
OMG I cant believe that just happened. I cant have kids anymore. That cannot happen. I hope I can still do it. When we got home, I went straight upstairs and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, then I just bursted out crying. Ross came in shortly after and just hugged me. I hugged back as tight as I could just sobbing.

"Shhhh it will be okay." Ross tells me. I just shake my head disagreeing.
"No Ross it won't be okay. We have now lost 2 kids!! Ross you cannot tell me everything will be alright after loosing another child!" I say a little but too loud. Ross just nods.
"Im sorry, I-" I start to say but Ross cuts me off by kissing me. I pull away and just walk out of the bathroom.
"Laura..." Ross says to me.

"Sorry not in the mood."

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A SUPER LONG TIME BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! STAY SMOOTH!! (austin and ally reference!!!!)