Chapter 22

Have you guys seen the video above??? It is hilarious.

__________On with the story___________

Laura's Pov.

I wake up laying in Ross's arms like I do every morning. I get up shower and get ready for the day. After I get ready I go make some breakfast. I hear Ross get up. He comes in and hugs me, then goes to the bathroom. He comes back in with Rowan and Shor in his hands, and he puts them in there highchair. He feeds Rowan her food, while I finish cooking. I look back and see that Ross is in his boxers.

"Ross, Why are you in your boxers?" I ask.

" Its confortable." He answers with no emotion.

" Ross. Is there something wrong?" I ask as I put yhe pancakes on the table.

" No I'm fine. " he says still with no emotion.

" No you're not. What is bothering you?" I ask concerned.

" You know how I sang for you at the concert?" He sasks. I nodded yes.

" There was a music producer there and he offered R5 a record deal. Riker said yes imidiately. The music producer is putting us in tour as soon as possible. I don't know how long I will be gone." He says with tears in his eyes." I dint want to miss the twins first birthday, I want to stay here, but that isnt gonna happen." He says sniffling.

I tear up " Are you serious?" I say. He nods and puts his head on the table. I then realize something.

" Ross, Why can't we go in tour with you?" I asm hopefully.

" Laura, I didn't think about that. I am gonna go today and ask if you guys can come. Im going right after I eat breakfast." He says. He goes and puts on a aeropostale tee and a pair of regular jeans. He outs in his converse eats breakfast and heads out the door.

A couple of hours later

Laura's Pov.

Ross comes home all giddy and happy, so I guess things went all right.

" Ross, did everything go okay?" I say.

" Guess What." He asks.

" We can come on tour??" I say knowing that is it.

"Yeah how did you know?" He asks all serious.

" Um you came in all happy. Duh what else gave it away?" I said sassy.

" Whatever. Come heya" he says all hipster. I laugh when he says that. I go over and he just tackles me in a hug and picks me up.

" I can't wait till tour!!" He says excitingly.

" I can tell." I say.

Hey guy s sorry if this chapter sucked. I will work harder on the next one. Vote, Comment, and Keep on Reading!!!