Chapter 16

Ross's Pov
Laura hasn't been feeling very well lately. All she has been doing is sleeping. I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow, while Mom watches the kids. I felt of her forehead a while ago, and she was burning up. I asked her if she was hot and she said she was freezing. Right now she is on the couch laying on my chest. She is covered with her blankets because she is so cold. I miss my bubbly Laur. I am taking Laur up to our room and I am just gonna over her up, and check in Rowan and Shor.

The next day.

Ross- Laura, baby girl c'mon get up we have to go to the doctor.

L-(groans) You get me ready.

R- Sweats and a sweatshirt?

L-(groans and nods)
Ross's Pov
I get Laura's clothes and put them on her. I feel so bad for her. I hope it aint anything serious. After I get Laur ready, I go into the twins rooms and get them ready. I take Shor and Rowan to Mom's house, and I take Laur to the doctor.

Doc- Laura Lynch

R-(picks her up and brings her into a room)

A nurse comes in and tells us that the doctor will be back in a minue.

As I am rocking her back and forth in my lap the doctor walks in.

Doc- So Mr . Lynch what seems to be the problem?

R- Laur is not feeling well. She has been burning up and just wants to sleep all the time. And she just groans if I ask her if she is ok.

Doc- Ok. Has she given any birth lately?

R- She did couple months ago to twins.

Doc- Ah ha. Her body isnt getting used to carrying less wait than she did for 9 months, so she is in pain. Did she say anything this morning?

R- When I told her to get ready she told me to dress her.

Doc- Has she been walking lately?

R- No she has been either kn yhw couch sleeping in my lap or in the bed sleeping.

Doc- She needs to walk around some. See if she can stand first.

R- Ok (stands her up)

L-(falls)

R-(catches Laur.)

Doc- Ok she has no strength what so ever. Again her body isn't used to the less wait yet. When she walks around hold her so she don't fall.

R- Ok Thank you so much!

Doc- Its my job (walks out)

Ross's Pov
As the doctor walked out, I sat there for a minute just starting at her caressing her hair, cheeks and any other facial feature you can caress. I really hope she gets better soon. I try to wake her up, but she just groans. "Laura baby you have to wake up" I say, but she just groans some more. "Baby can you try to stand" I say to my beautiful baby but she groans some more. I give up and carry her out of the doctors office and into the car. When we get home I text my mom saying I will pick the twins up later. I take Laura upstairs and give her a bath, and lay her down. I do stuff around the house, until I hear her groan. I walk upstairs to check up on her and she has woken up.

"Hey baby girl how ya feelin?" I say.

"Somewhat better. Can I get up and walk around?" Laura says.

"Of course baby girl. You know you dont have to ask." She smiles when I say that. She comes over and tackles me in a hug.

"Where is Shor and Rowan?" She says.

"Mom and Dad's house." I say.

"Oh. Why are they there?" She says.

"I had to take you to the doctor." I say.

"Oh can we go pick them up?" She says.

"Of course baby girl."

We get up and Laura still doesnt have enough strength to walk, so I have to help her get ready. She told me she doesn't want me to carry her but I still hold on to her. After we pick up The twins we go home and Laura sits on the couch, holding Shor. I come in and sit beside her holding Rowan. She asks me why her hair smelled good. I told her i had given her a bath. She smiles and kisses me. Of course I kiss back. She pulls away smiles. And snuggles up to me still holding Shor. When she falls asleep, I get my phone and take a picture of my three babies. I set it as my screen saver and lay there until I fall asleep.

Hey guys. Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Bye my little R5ERS