Chapter 31

(still Ross's Pov.)

         I can't believe the baby is gone! I don't know how it happened but it did. Laura was doing so good with the baby and we just lost it. I get up from the bed and take a shower. I washed my body and hair and got out. I walked into our bedroom and put my clothes on. My hair was still wet so My shirt got a little wet. I didn't care anymore. I got the twins ready for the day and let Laura sleep. I know it is hard on her. I put Rowan on a pink shirt and a skirt with leggings. What? Just because I am a guy doesn't mean I can't have taste in girls clothing. I put a blue shirt and a pair of jeans on Shor. I feed them breakfast and I fix me some pancakes. Laura came down while I was fixing pancakes. I knew she had been crying. After I fixed our pancakes I went up to her and kissed her temple. I went to the table and ate my pancakes. Laura came and ate with me which I am happy about.

"Hey Laura. I have been thinking about getting a job. Maybe at a recording studio." I say.

"Are you crazy?!?!?! Ross you don't need a job. You still get money from R5. You know since you guys got signed to Hollywood Records." She says.

"You're right. Sorry. " I say. She shakes her head.

"You can get a job if you want to. I was just saying that you have a job but I guess you could get another one." She says as she gets up and washes her dishes.

"If you don't think I should get a job, I won't get one." I say and I wrap my arms around her.

"Hey I am going to go to the store. Would you like to come with me?" She asks.

"Sure. Why not." I say. She lightly smiles and walks upstairs. She comes back downstairs with her hair curled with a T-shirt that say "Don't mess with my Money" and a pair of skinny jeans. I chuckle lightly and get the twins. I follow Laura out to the car and I put them in there car seats.  I hop in the driver's seat next to Laura. We drive to the store.

"Hey Ross I am going to go to get some lady stuff. I will be right back. BTW I am taking Rowan with me." She says and walks off.

No one's Pov

     Laura walked to the feminine products and got her stuff.  As she was walking back, men started staring at her. She felt uncomfortable so she asked them to stop but they wouldn't. The men kept on trying to grab her but she fell back right as they we're about to grab Laura.

"ROSS!!!" She screamed.  They covered her mouth. Right as they covered her mouth they we're hit by a blonde. It was Ross. Laura was crying her eyes out while she was on the floor. Ross and Shor ran up to her. Ross comforted her as Rowan and Shor looked confused.