Chapter 21

Laura's POV

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Rydel is coming over tl help me get dressed. *hears a knock* Oo that is her. Ross said we are going to a concert in the park.

"Hey Delly" I say.

"Hey Laura" she says. We go to my Room and we go to the closet. Rydel says I should wear yellow and some ripped booty shorts and yellow converse. I agree. I out them on. She days to put my hair in a messy side braid. I fix my hair put on light make up because Ross hates it when I put make up on. Once I am done Rydel leaves and I play with Rowan and Shor until Ross gets here.

" You look beautiful, but those shorts are just a tad to short, dont ya think?" He says.

" Blame your sister. Do I need to change into something else? " I ask.

" yeah maybe some white skinny jeans." He says.

"Ok." I say. I go change into my white skinny jeans.

" Much better. Now cmon we are gonna be late." He says.

"Im coming Im coming." I say. Once we get there Ross goes back stage. He hasn't come back, and I am starting to get worried. When I hear the band play I look up and I see Ross.

" Hey everybody. This song is for my beautiful Wife. Happy Birthday Laura. This song is called Never Be Alone.He starts playing.

I promise that one day I'll be around

I'll keep you safe

I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy

And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey

I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay

Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart

And make it all your own

So when we are apart

You'll never be alone [2x]

When you miss me close your eyes

I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay

under the same stars

And hey

I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay

Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart

And make it all your own

So when we are apart

You'll never be alone [6x]

And take a piece of my heart

And make it all your own

So when we are apart

Never be alone.

You'll never be alone.

Once he is done he jumps off the stage and he runs into my arms. I tear up hugging him tightly not wanting to let go. He pulls away and kisses me. Of course I kiss back. He is just so freaking sweet.

"Thanks Ross that was so sweet."

" You're welcome baby girl. Just remember. You eill never be alone." He says. I smile and hug him so tight.

" Dont you have to finish the concert?" I ask stil hugging him.

" No, we were just the opening. We only had to do 1 song. " He says.

" Oh ok. Can we go get something to eat? " I ask.

" Yeah sure" he says.

After they get something to eat, they pick up the twins and they go home and get ready for bed. Ross and Laura snuggle until they fall asleep.

Hi my lovelies. How was your Christmas. Mine was great. I got grey and red converse. Nothing better. My bestfriend asked me out on Christmas day. Best day of my life.