Chapter 36

Ross's Pov
I finally got out if the hospital in time for Laura and I's anniversary. I have already planned what I'm going to do for her. We are staying home because I am going to fix a dinner. Then the night will go on from there.

Laura's Pov.
I just got the kids ready to go to Rydellington's house. Since Rydellington needs some practice. Rydel told me the other day that she was pregnant. Same reaction same reaction. Ross doesn't know yet because Rydel told me not to tell.

"Ross I'm taking the kids to Rydellington's house! Be back in a minute!" I yell

"OK!" He yells back from upstairs. Before I leave I here someone come downstairs.

"Bye baby. I'll see you after while." He says walking over to me kissing the side of my lips. I smile.

"Bye." I say and Leave the house. After 15 minutes of driving I finally get to Rydellingtons house. I knock on the door and Ellington opens the door.

"Hey Laura. Ready for the night of your life?" He asks.

"Yeah I can't wait! Even tho I have already had the night of my life." I said as Ellington had a disgusted face on. I laugh and hand the kids over to Rydellington. I walk to my car and drive home. As I walked in the house I smell a very decent smell coming from the kitchen. I wall in the kitchen to fund my husband fixing Chicken Alfredo. My favorite. I kindly sneak up from behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and smiled.

"It's almost done." He says. I nod and peck his lips and walk upstairs and put on my special clothes for tonight.

Ross's Pov
Laura went upstairs a couple minutes ago and she hasn't come down. I hear footsteps coming from the stairs so I look back behind me. I seen the most gorgeous girl in a very short red dress showing her butt. I could tell she wasn't wearing anything but a thong 😏. I smile and fix her a plate of food as she walks down. I smile at her as she smiles at me. I walk to the table with her food and set it down next to mine. She walks over to the table. After a couple minutes of eating and talking, her napkin drops to the floor. She gets our of her seat and bends over to pick it up. As she is grabbing the napkin I smack her ass and she gasps.

"You were asking for it wearing that very tight short dress and that very thin thong." I say and she smirks.

"So do you like what you see?" She asks sitting on my lap with each of her legs around me.

"Indeed I do." I say and kiss her slowly. She kisses back and puts her hand on my neck. That gave me chills. She must have noticed because she pit her hands on my arms rubbing them. She runs her "stuff" all over one and my stuff so basically she is dry humping me. Which is weird cuz she has never done that before. I pull away from our kiss.

"Laura are you okay?" I ask. She nods rubbing my abs.

"Laura can I sing you a song first? Before we do this?"no ask. She nods smiling brightly. Man that smile just lights up my world. I bring her the music and start playing my piano. Then Riker comes in behind me with a guitar. I start singing.

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through (Ellington comes in on the drums.)

I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you
That every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
Yes it did

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
And others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know it's true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
Yeah ( I have a piano break and I play the riff that starts it off.)

And now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

That God blessed the broken road
Ooh, ooh
That led me straight to you

I ended the song and Laura ran up and hugged me. I hugged back even tighter.

"That was beautiful!!" She says crying her eyes out. I smile knowing it touched her.

"Thanks guys. You can go home. Rydel Ell keep my kids safe." I say and they leave. I kiss Laura for like the millionth time today. I pick her up still kissing her and take her upstairs.I slam her against the wall making sure not to hurt her and start unzipping her dress even tho it was just a piece of fabric around her. When I got her dress off I had then found out she wasn't wearing a bra. That was a huge turn on. All she was wearing now was a very very thin thong. I pulled her thong off and threw her on the bed. I get on top of her and kiss her neck. She moans very loudly as I go down to her chest. I stick a finger in her as well.

"Oh fuck Ross!" She says.

"Laura you so wet!" I yell kickoff my fingers.

"Ross in me now!" She screams.

"Only if you will help me take my clothes off." I say smirking. She smirks back and starts unbuttoning my shirt. She finally gets my shirt off then she works on my pants. I chuckle and kiss her passionately and not in a sexual way. She kissed back in the same amount of passion as I did. Then I went down her jawline as she got my pants off. She pulled my boxers down with my pants. Right as I got my pants out from around my ankles I got on top of Laura and thrust in her quickly.

"OH FUCK ROSS! FASTER!" She screams while leaving scars all over my back. I flip her on top if me while I'm still in her and she leaves love bites all over my skin. I flip us over and pull out of her and flip is back over. She starting giving me love bites all down through my chest until she gets to my waist line. She gives me a blow job and I pull her up on my chest. We are both out of breathe.

"Best. Night.-" I get cut off.

"Ever." She says and gives me one last peck on the lips. I smile and tickle her like she was a little girl. She giggles and slaps my chest playfully. My eyes widened once I realized what I don't do.

"Laura I made a huge mistake!" I say.

"Baby what did you do?" She asks with worry in her eyes.

"I didn't use a condom." I say.

"Baby it's okay." She says.

"No, no it's not. The last time I forgot to use a condom the baby died right in our hands. Remember a couple months before Riley was born.

Flashback

"Hey baby why waste there brushes all over your stomach?"

"Ross the baby is kicking so hard and it hurts!" She says.

End of flashback

"Remember? The baby kind of past then we did it again and got Riley?" I say. She nods.

"Baby IF I'm pregnant and IF it doesn't work out we won't have anymore deal?" She asks.

"Deal."

HELLO ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.