Thirty Four | 三十四

Thirty Four

[Comments found offensive will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately.]

It never occurred to [Name] that Tsukishima would have an older brother, one that looked so much like him at that. She wondered if there were other siblings he didn't mentioned, or a twin even. She felt somewhat betrayed that she knew not much about him, nothing that the team wouldn't know about but quickly shook off the thought off her mind, telling herself that she was being ridiculous.

She felt her mouth turn dry as she tried to speak to the older Tsukishima. Hence no words came through her lips, aside from the barely audible stuttering. The older Tsukishima noticed her standing before him, frozen stiff and she was suddenly afraid. What if his brother was as much of a jerk as him? Or worse?

"Oh, hi there." The older Tsukishima smiled at her.

"Ko-Konichiwa!" [Name] bowed in a straight 90 degree angle, making the older boy chuckle.

"There's no need to be so nervous." He assured her. He pointed his thumb at his brother with a grin. "I'm not mean like Kei, so don't worry." The said boy shot his brother a look, putting [Name]'s face in a crooked grin as she tried not to laugh out loud. "I'm Akiteru by the way."

"I'm [Last Name] [First Name], nice to meet you." [Name] replied in a voice slightly louder than she expected.

"[Name]-san, huh? Are you Kei's girlfriend?"

"Putting our names together in one sentence is an insult." Both Tsukishima and [Name] replied in a synced, giving him a look at clearly says: I'd rather die than be associated to him/her in that way. Akiteru burst out in laughter at their chemistry.

"What are you doing here, niichan?" Tsukishima asked, changing the topic of their conversation just in case Akiteru decided to tease them more.

"I'm back for vacation. I told Mom about it." Akiteru explained, putting his hands on his waist.

"I see." Tsukishima replied. At that very moment, [Name] sneezed, startling both the males. Tsukishima hid his hands in his pockets with a sigh and started to walk towards the stairs. "Get yourself dried up." He said to her without looking back at her.

"Oh! You're drenched! I'll get you some towels. It's bad if you caught a cold." Akiteru exclaimed as he rushed down the hallway to get some towels.

"Thank you." She thanked, her gaze following Akiteru as he dashed down the hallway.

"Do you have your gym clothes?" Tsukishima stopped at the bottom of the stairs, turning his head slightly as he questioned her.

"No..." She shook her head in response.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll get you something, but considering that you're a chibi, I doubt if there's anything that would fit." He sneered at her, giving her that annoying smirk that she desperately was to rip off.

Once Tsukishima disappeared into the 2nd floor, Akiteru returned with some fresh towels. [Name] took them gratefully, thanking him in the process. "The washroom is on the left down this side." Akiteru gestured down the hallway. "Feel free to take a warm shower, you should warm yourself up a little."

"R-Right..." [Name] nodded although she was hesitant to do so. As she approached the washroom with the towels in her hands, she heard Tsukishima called out to her. Before she could respond to him, she felt a soft fabric slap her face, covering her face like a veil. Veins popped on her face as she removed the clothing from her face.