1: Platforms 9 3/4

A/N: Hey! This is my first story, so please be patient! I would love to her any feedback. As you can tell from the cover, it's a Draco Malfoy love story!
This takes place year 7, after the war. For a chance to make up their 7th year!
Enjoy ~Julia
__________________________________

Bella Archer was a Gryffindor, she was top class all her years at Hogwarts. Her best friend Hermione Granger loved spending time at the library together. When Voldemort and his army attacked and the war began the Golden Trio kept their distance. They haven't talked since. Bella is also always bullied by the Slytherins', except for Draco Malfoy. He never stopped them, but he never joined in on the "fun".

She doesn't really talk to anyone now. The war has changed her; scarred her. Voldemort killed her father during the war. She was very close to her father, and she hasn't been the same. Now she keeps to herself, and reads or studies. Her mother thought it would be good for her to go back and finish off the school year.
___________________________________
I dreaded this moment, I thought as I approached Platforms 9 3/4. My mom, and I saw the beautiful red train the Hogwarts Express, it never failed to disappoint.

"Why must I go back?" I asked my mom, but she seemed to be in her own world. We kept walking when my mom came to a halt.

"Sweetie, I'll leave you here. You don't want your old mom to embarrass you. I know this is hard for you with what happened to--," I couldn't her more, I cut her off.

"I know, it's okay.  I'll be fine! Don't worry! I'll write you soon! Love you" As I finished I gave her a hug, and she apparated away.

I put my trunk into the train and began to board. When I saw an all too familiar blonde looking at me. I've fancied Draco for the longest time. Yes I know Draco Malfoy nasty, bad boy, death eater, but I've see his other side. I didn't think he would come back after what happened, but there he is staring at me.

I snapped myself out of my daze to realize that we were still looking at each other. I looked away quickly embarrassed. I continued on looking for an empty carriage.

I finally found one and sat down closing the door. I hope no one would join, but that quickly changed when none other than...

_________________________________
Hope you enjoyed, I would appreciate a like or comment. Leave feedback!