2: You Know Me?

Draco's PoV

As I was boarding the train I noticed Bella Archer. The most beautiful girl at Hogwarts. I know I shouldn't fancy her, a Slytherin and a Gryffindor. But, the war has changed everyone. I never truly disliked the Gryffindors, it was all an act. To please my long gone father!

Before I could realize what was going on Bella pulled away from our long embarrassing stare. Wow, that's awkward, she can't like me. I'm not good for her.

I quickly dismissed the thought and went on a search to find an empty carriage. On the way I ran into Pansy.

"Bloody hell! She's so annoying!" I muttered under my breath. Pansy must have saw me because she started to ran at me.

"Drake, how was your summer? Did you miss me? I missed you!" She squealed. "I told you Parkinson, never call me Drake! EVER! Now leave me alone!" She continued to follow him. Until he spotted what looked like a free carriage. He quickly ran into not notching the petite blonde reading a book.
"It's okay Draco, your probably just angry that..." Pansy noticing Bella continued. "filth like this (pointing at Bella) think they can take our carriage!" He finally noticed it was Bella who was in the carriage with them. 
___________________________________
Bella's PoV

Both Draco and Pansy came rushing into her carriage, not noticing her sitting their.

"It's okay Draco, your probably just angry that..." Pansy continued her rambling and glared at me finally realizing it was me. "Filth like this (pointing at me) think they can take our carriage!"

I was used to these mean comments. "Parkinson you will never speak about Bella in such way ever!" Draco yelled at Pansy.

"Did he just stand up for me? He knows me, my name?!" I thought excitedly. In her moment of joy, she didn't notice Pansy angrily walking out of the carriage. Leaving both Bella and Draco alone.

"Ah, th,thanks for standing up for me." I awkwardly thanked him. Why do I have to be so scared all the time? "It's no problem. Why do you just take all those rude comments? You don't deserve to hear them!" He manage to speak without getting to weird. Was he actually being nice to me?

"I deserve it, everything they say is true. I'm ugly, a loner, and I'm a nerd!" She cut herself off. Draco stared at her, did she actually think she's ugly? She beautiful, and she doesn't deserve any of it!

"Bella you don't deserve any of what they say to you! Your beautiful! And if their to stupid to realize that your an amazing person, then they don't deserve you!" Both Bella and Draco were shocked. Did he actually say that to her. He must look like such a softie!? His eyes made  everything he said sound sincere.

The same thing was running through my head over and over again, how does he know my name?

"I'm sorry if I made everything uncomfor---" she cut him off. "No, thank you I needed that!" There was a long awkward pause.

He decided to break the silence. "I better get going. We are arrive in 2 minutes. But, let's hangout some time. I'd love to get to know you better!" And with that he was off before she could reply.

Draco wants to hang out with me? Why me? I must be dreaming!

___________________________________
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed. Please leave feedback or a like! It's really appreciated!

-Julia