Teaching her a lesson (Part 1)

You could say she's perfect. Except for a small detail; she's my student.

Camila g!p

I was sitting at my desk getting ready for the next class like I usually do on my break. Except the last couple of weeks, my mind has been wandering off to her.

She has the perfect hour glass figure. Her breasts aren't huge, but they aren't small either, they're exactly proportionate to her curvy figure. She has a smile that could steal your breath away, and her green eyes that could light up a whole city, were a perfect contrast to her pale skin and jet black hair. Not only is she gorgeous on the outside, but on the inside as well. Cliché, right? But it's true; she isn't just beauty, you know? She's smart, easy to get along with, a great personality. You could say she's perfect. Except for a small detail; she's my student.

Yeah, I know, I'm fucked. But sometimes a girl can't help but fantasize. Which would be exactly what I'm doing right now. Picturing how her soft skin would feel under my hands, moving up her stomach as my fingers slip under her bra to cup her perfect tits, fondling them, squeezing them, pinching her perky nipples. I'd slide one hand back down her stomach, into her shorts, inching closer and closer to her forbidden folds. Until the bell rung, that is.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath as I stood up to collect myself.

I could hear footsteps in the hallway from all the students heading to their next class. I turned my back to the door to "readjust myself" to make my erection less noticeable. Just as I did my pants back up I heard the doorknob jiggle, realizing it was locked I walked over to open the door and in walked a few students with a smile or a quick "Hello" before taking their usual spots.

She usually sat in the second row in front of my desk next to her friends so she was always in my line of sight.

Except for today. Ten minutes into the lesson and she still hadn't shown up. Being nineteen; a legal adult and since this is college not high school I can't exactly give her detention. The students pay for their education, and if they decide to miss a day or decide to show up late that's their choice. I'm only here for the pay check.

Fifteen minutes in and she still hasn't shown up. She's not usually late, or absent so this is abnormal.

"Alright class, do questions one through five and seven through twenty-one on page one hundred and nineteen in the textbook," I said, finishing up with the lesson just before she walked in.

She was wearing a pair of faded blue jean shorts, her usual flip flops and a black, body hugging racerback tank top with her bra straps clearly visible, Red. That woman is tempting me without even realizing it.

She sent me one of her breath taking smiles.

"Sorry I'm late. Mrs. Hernandez held me back to argue about the rule of law," she said quietly so only I heard, with a smirk and a roll of her eyes before she took her seat next to her friends all the while trying to keep my eyes from wandering to her perfectly shaped ass.

Goddammit, she's your student you horny bitch. I mentally reprimanded myself as I took a seat at my desk to start marking quizzes from the other classes I taught. Miraculously I managed to keep my mind focused, despite the gorgeous green eyed beauty sitting a mere few feet away from me. Occasionally I'd glance up and she'd either catch me glancing at her with her eyebrows furrowed in the cute way she did when she was concentrating, her full luscious lips pouted slightly. The things I'd love to do with those lips. Stop it, you were doing so well. Why did you have to go and ruin it?

I let out a brief sigh of relief when the bell rang and everyone started packing up. Luckily it was the last period of the day so I could go home, shower and relieve myself of the growing monstrosity in my pants. I nodded to everyone that glanced my way as a farewell before taking my seat back at my desk and rubbing my hands over my face in frustration.

"Um. Ms Cabello?" I heard that voice ring through the silence, that voice I couldn't get out of my head. I glanced up and sure enough, there she was.

"What can I do for you Ms. Jauregui?"

"Um," she hesitated for a moment before continuing, "I can talk to you tomorrow, you look tired," she said before stepping away. I grabbed her wrist before she could get any further.

"No, no. Please, sit." I pulled up a chair to the corner of my desk as my heart rattled in my chest. Every fantasy I've had about her was running though my head right now. I had only ever dreamed of being alone with her. She took a seat, inching closer to the edge of my desk where she sat her books down.

"I was just wondering if you could catch me up on what I missed today?" she said, her eyes round and sparkling innocently.

I wonder if she's a virgin. She'd be so tight. Oh my god, focus Camila. She's asking for your assistance and you're shamelessly fantasizing about her.

"Sure, you didn't really miss much so it shouldn't take too long." I took her through the lesson I did earlier and she'd nod every once in a while to show that she understood.

I sat back down to grab my coffee mug before she flipped her text book open and knocked it over across my desk, drenching my lap. Thankfully it was no longer hot or I would be dealing with burn marks in some awkward places.

"Oh my goodness, Ms. Cabello I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." she blubbered on before rushing to grab some paper towels and wiping up the desk before the liquid could reach any of the text books or papers. "I'm such a klutz. I guess my childhood nickname 'Baby elephant' was suiting huh?" She chuckled almost uncomfortably before ripping off some more paper towels, and before I could protest, she began dabbing at my crotch.

.......................

Part 2 coming soon.