Santa's Baby (Lauren g!p)

Camila's POV

My family has fallen on some hard times, with my mom losing her job two months ago. I have a 7 year old sister, so we still put on the Santa Claus charade for Christmas. All of the extra money went towards her presents, so I'm not really getting anything this year. But what I want more than anything in the world is an iPad.

On Christmas Eve, my sister and I baked cookies and left them out on a tray for Santa, along with a glass of milk and some carrots. My parents and sister's rooms are upstairs. Mine is downstairs, but it's been so cold that I've been sleeping on the couch because it's warmer in the living room. That night at around 2:00am, I woke up to noises by the fireplace. I reached behind me to the lamp on the end table and turned it on. I was so scared when I saw the figure of a person standing there that my body froze and I couldn't speak or scream.

The person turned around. They were about 5'4. They were dressed exactly like Santa Claus without the grey hair and beard, it was a girl. She was young, couldn't be any older than 20. She smiled at me and put her index finger to her lips and said "Shhh..."

"Who are you? I'm going to call 9-1-1" I told her in a whisper. I couldn't figure out why I was whispering, I should be shouting trying to wake up my parents.

"Well Camila, I'm Lauren. Santa Claus is my father. I know you've been a good girl and that your parents can't afford to give you much this year. I wanted to reward you." Her voice was raspy, but kind sounding. She reached in her big red bag which looked pretty empty and pulled out an iPad box with a bow on it.

"How did you know?" I couldn't believe my eyes. It was exactly what I wanted.

"I know all, Camila. But this gift comes with a price. I need you to be an extra good girl to deserve it." Lauren sat the gift down on the mantle above the fireplace and walked towards the couch. She was sat down on the side of it and pulled my blanket down. I was wearing a black nightgown with just panties underneath. She leaned into my face and puckered her lips. "Can Santa have a kiss?"

I wanted the iPad so bad that I leaned up and kissed her lips. She started kissing me with passion. Her tongue was caressing mine and thrusting into my mouth. Every once in a while she would suck on my bottom lip. She tasted like milk and cookies.

She took the white gloves off her hands and set them on the coffee table as she reached for the hem of my nightgown and started lifting it up. I lifted my butt from the couch to make it easier for her to slide it up. She took it all the way off and said "You're beautiful, Camila. You're such a good girl!" as she started kissing and sucking my nipples. She would occasionally squeeze my breasts together and slide her tongue across both nipples simultaneously.

She grabbed the glass of milk and poured a little on my boobs, licking it off, I shuddered as the cold milk touched my skin, sending a chill down my spine. Then Lauren got between my legs and removed my panties, revealing my shaved pussy. "Oh, what a good girl, Camila" she said as she pressed her face between my legs and started kissing and licking my clit. I reached down and pulled her hat off, revealing her jet black hair. She started sliding her tongue along my slit. Then she poured the last of the milk on my pussy and licked it off. It was so cold I shivered as it happened.

Next Lauren grabbed a carrot and started rubbing it along my pussy. Then she pushed it in, fat side first, about an inch in and I started to moan. "Are you a virgin Camila?"

"No... I thought you knew all."

"Oh I do. I just wanted to hear you say it. I guess you are a little bit naughty but I'll forgive you." She started moving the carrot in and out and it felt so good I started thrusting my hips into it. After about a minute, she pulled it out and ate it as she unzipped the front of her suit and took off her shirt. She had a toned stomach, with nice boobs. There was a tattoo on her right arm of the number 27 in Roman numerals. She slid her suspenders off her shoulders and let her red pants fall to the ground, kicking off her boots to free them. She took off the blue boxers she was wearing. Her crotch was full of dark curly pubes. Her dick was hard and pointing straight at me, about seven inches long and really fat. Her balls were huge.

She put her dick in my face. I grabbed it with my right hand and started stroking it.

"What would your dad say about this?"

"Don't worry about him. It's just you and me now and when this is done you get your brand new, shiny iPad."

Lauren mounted me and she pushed her dick in my wet pussy. She started humping me gently, inserting it deeper with each thrust. It felt so good, I reached up and wrapped my arms around her neck, feeling her long hair against my arms. I started to moan and gasp at her thrusts as she planted her weight on me. She was so heavy and it became so hard to breathe as her thrusts picked up speed. I could hear the suction sound of my tight pussy squeezing her dick as it went in and out and the sound of her balls slapping my ass. She pressed her face against the side of mine, biting my earlobe as she fucked me. I started to moan loudly, it felt so good.

Lauren sounded out of breath as she grunted, pushing herself up a little bit to suck on my boobs as she continued to fuck me, getting rougher with it. I started to cum and her hand cupped my mouth to keep me quiet. After I was done cumming, she pulled out and looked at her dick, wet with my cum. Her body was drenched in sweat. She was out of breath as she sat down on the couch upright.

"Get on Santa's lap."

I got up and sat on her lap, facing the fireplace. Her hands guided my hips down and onto her dick. I spread my legs around hers and mounted my feet on the edge of the couch, I leaned back against her body and started to grind my hips up and down, riding her dick as her hands guided my hips in the motion she liked. A few times her hands held me down all the way on her dick. I was rubbing my clit, but would reach down and cup her balls when she would hold me down on her dick. She would occasionally grunt and say "Good girl" as she did this. After what felt like 5 minutes, my legs were hurting from the position and I stood up.

I turned around and sat on her lap facing her. She started sucking my nipples as I slid her dick back in my hole and started riding her like a cowgirl. I grabbed her shoulders as I rode her hard and started to cum again. Once again, she covered my mouth with her hand, holding her other hand behind my had to get a firm grip on silencing the noise.

"Lay down" she told me as I got off and laid on my back once again. She got up, having regained her breath, and mounted me again, putting all her weight on me as she fucked me hard. She started to groan and writhe on me as she bit my shoulder to keep herself quiet. I felt her dick tremble as she filled my pussy full of cum. She collapsed on me as she said, "Don't worry, I can't get you pregnant."

After about a minute, she pulled out and got off me. I could feel her cum slowly leaking out of me as she put her suit back on and put the gloves back on her hands. She grabbed the iPad and handed it to me. "You've earned this" she said as she walked out of the front door.

I sat there for a minute still in disbelief of what happened, when I realized Lauren left through the door instead of the chimney. I opened the iPad box to find that inside was a book, not an iPad. It was "The night before Christmas." Inside it, there was a note that said "Thank you, from your Secret Santa at Toys for the Needy." That's when I remembered that I had signed up for that program, asking for a donated iPad. When I went to submit my form, there was a girl with emerald green eyes who took my form. A girl wearing a #27 shirt.