The Best Teacher Tutor Ever (Lauren g!p)

Lauren's POV

Ms. Cabello went by the name of Karla, but I knew her as Camila, at least that was the name she said she preferred. I first met Ms. Cabello, I mean Camila, when I was a senior at Carrollton School of Sacred Heart and she was my English teacher. I knew the moment I stepped into the classroom, I had to have her. She had a body built for sex.

Camila was about twenty-two and had supermodel looks. Standing about five foot two with long flowing brown hair she normally wore wavy, she had curves in all the right places. She wore her shirts a bit on the rough side and she had equally tight fitting skirts that hugged her body perfectly. I liked the way she brushed her hair back over her shoulder and smiled before talking.

"Okay, ladies and gents," she called out to my classmates. "Take a seat."

As everyone shuffled for a desk, I leaned up against the chalk board in the back of the room, watching the chaos in front of me as students argued over desks and chairs.

Camila looked at me, arched her eyebrow and then patted a desk near the front of the room.

"This one has your name on it," she remarked. I slowly walked towards the desk and sat down. Camila leaned forward, giving me a great view straight down her shirt. I did my best to avert my gaze, but I couldn't.

"You now have the best seat in the room," she nonchalantly remarked. I could smell the sweetness of her perfume which only heightened my desires.

Camila paced back and forth telling us what the class would be about and her rules and expectations. My eyes were glued to her ass and I wondered if she wore briefs, a thong or perhaps nothing at all under her tight skirt. My mind wandered.

I was brought back to reality when she tapped on my desk and asked me if I was paying attention. I was not and I was caught.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Cabello," I answered, "I was day dreaming."

"You need to stay focused," she politely warned. "Think about your girlfriend and other things outside of class, not in here."

"Yes ma'am," I dutifully replied.

She went on for another twenty minutes talking about the course curriculum and expectations, I did my best to pay attention, but it was hard. The bell rang calling for the class change. As I was at the front of the class, it took a few minutes for the classroom to empty out. I waited before getting up from my desk. 

"Hold on a minute," Camila called out as I got up to leave.

I was in a hurry to meet up with some of my friends for lunch. Camila stepped to the back of the room and locked the classroom door. She turned out the classroom lights. I watched as she stepped down a row of desks and walked to where I was still seated.

She sat on a desk next to me, crossing her ankles, her tight skirt inching up, well past her knees and mid-thigh. She made no attempt to correct her obvious tease. She brushed her long hair back over her shoulder as she looked at me, and then rubbed her hands together in front of her, before allowing them to come to rest in her lap.

"Look," she began, "I can tell when a student is distracted in the classroom. You're not my first student."

She glanced at my crotch. I was rock hard and there was no hiding the obvious.

"I can also tell when one of my students is, shall we say excited to be in my class," she remarked.

Her emphasis on excited left no doubt in my mind as to what she was referring. I nodded my head in agreement, even as I stretched out my legs.