A Threesome To Remember

I wanted to try something different with this part. I wanted to write a threesome, but I had no idea who the third person could be. I didn't feel comfortable using any of the other members of 5H, so I decided to add you guys in the story. This is my early christmas gift to you, a threesome with Camren. Enjoy!!!

Lauren g!p

My first threesome...

It was spring. My roommate and I were on out way to a frat party downtown. I was wearing a tight red dress with black heels. I have long y/h/c hair, y/e/c almond shaped eyes, and full lips. Guys always tell me that they'd love to see my lips wrapped around their dick.

The party was fun. I had lots to drink, and made a new friend, Camila. She was a sophmore with brown hair, bright brown eyes, and a huge ass. She had a small chest, but she had legs for miles and was hot. She was wearing a tight jeans with a white tank top. Her nipples were pointing out of her shirt. After taking lots of shots with her, we wound up on the dance floor, dancing and grinding with each other.

I was facing her, one arm wrapped around her neck, the other in the air. Her hands were rubbing up and down my thighs, sometimes reaching up, rubbing the edge of my panties. Our boobs were pressing and rubbing against each other, and my pussy was dripping for her. I pinched her nipple between my fingers and I slipped my other hand behind her, rubbing her ass.

I whispered in her ear, "I'm so fucking hot for you." My breath was hot on her skin, and we were both sweaty from dancing.

She grabbed my hair, pulling my head back so I was looking up at her. She put her mouth right on my ear. "Let's go upstairs." Her voice was husky. She slipped her hand back into my dress, feeling how wet my panties were. "I bet you taste so fucking good."

I grasped her hand, pulling her towards the stairs. I stopped at the bottom of the steps. "I have an idea," I said. She was biting her lip, listening. "Let's pick someone else, make their night."

Camila smiled, nodding her head. There were lots of hot people around, I spotted the girl that I heard had a dick. She had long black hair and she was wearing a tight shirt. I pointed her out. Camila nodded.

We walked towards her still hand in hand. She spotted us right before we reached her, and she smiled. "Hey, girls," She said. "I'm Lauren." She took a sip of her drink, looking us up and down. Camila spoke first.

"I'm Camila," she said. "This is Y/N." Camila smiled at Lauren, and she smiled back, taking a step closer. Camila pulled both of us closer. "We have a proposition for you."

Lauren looked excited, a bulge growing in her pants. "What do you ladies have in mind?"

I took another step closer, pressing my chest against her. "We want to have a threesome," I said. "With you." I bit my bottom lip, looking at her through my lashes.

Lauren looked surprised, but her smile was so wide I could count her teeth. "Uh," she said. "Hell yes." I took her hand, leading her towards the stairs. We all climb them, Camila and I smiling at each other while Lauren grabbed both of our asses. We reach an empty bedroom and I lock the door behind us. I grab Camila's hand. "You watch first," I said to Lauren. "We play."

Camila sat on the bed. I walked toward her, slipping my panties down my legs as I did. Lauren sat in a chair next to the bed, rubbing her cock through her jeans. I straddled Camila's lap, my dress riding up, showing my ass and pussy. Camila was licking between my tits while I rubbed my pussy on her thigh Her mouth finally met mine, and I sucked her tongue. I moaned against her lips. I pulled away from her, both of us panting. I whispered in her ear. "Finger me." I kissed her below her ear, making her shiver. "Make me cum."