First Time With Lauren (Lauren g!p)

Song: All the time - Jeremih

For a long time now I have had a crush on a girl I work with. I described her to my boyfriend Shawn as a version of the deepest, darkest me. I know she likes me. We talk a lot. We joke. Sometimes we'll smile at each other with these big grins, and I wonder... could there be more?

Only one problem. I don't see myself as beautiful, and I don't see how any of my fantasies could ever become real. Shawn says, you never know.

One day I was at work, and Lauren asked if I could give her a ride home after work. She lives locally, and her girlfriend Vero had taken her car out of town for the weekend. I said yes. Any time spent with Lauren is a good time spent, and I'd finally get to see where she lived.

So I drove her home at 8pm. We chatted on the way home. She was in a good mood, talkative. It wasn't far to her house. When we got there, she invited me in for a drink. See the inside of her house, hell yeah! Drink with her, hell yeah! We went in. She said she had beer, and Rum and Coke. I took the Rum and Coke. She had a beer.

We sat at her dining room table and talked. We talked about work, and about a TV series she had finished that I was watching. I was working up the courage to tell her about a recent adventure I had with Normani. I had told her before that my girlfriend and I were planning a threesome. We finally had it, and I wanted to gauge her reaction.

So I told her all about it. She was very quiet while I spoke. As I finished, I explained that until that day, I had never been with anyone else.

She asked, "So you liked being with someone else?"

"Yes, I loved it," I replied.

"Would you do it again?"

I explained, "Yes, but I'm not sure if it'll be with the same person. It was hot, but we didn't really connect all that well. She didn't talk much, and it was hard to read her. I'm not secure with myself enough to spend a lot of time with someone I can't read."

"Problem is, I don't know how or where to find someone else. I don't have a lot of experience picking up girls," I continued.

She just looked at me for a long time not saying anything. It looked like she was thinking pretty hard. It worried me. Maybe I shouldn't have told her. I got up, afraid to sit still and went to the sink to wash out my glass. Fear put me momentarily in my own world.

Moments later I came back to myself to find her standing behind me, hands on the sink on each side of me. She wasn't touching me, but she was damn close.

She leaned in to my ear and whispered fiercely, "Fuck me!"

My heart froze in my chest, then exploded. My skin turned to ice, then flaming heat. Breathless, I responded by leaning back into her, because words wouldn't come. Her body was warm on my back, and the bulge in her pants drove my mind further from me.

She inhaled deeply, nose to my neck and then she nuzzled it, her lips and teeth playing a trail from my ear to my shoulder. She took her hands off the sink and ran them down my sides to my hips, pressing herself harder against me. I reached one hand behind me to tangle my fingers in her hair, gripping the sink firmly with the other hand for fear of falling.

"Lauren," I whisper.

She groans, and gently turns me around to face her, pressing me against the sink. She cups my face with both of her hands and says, "You're so beautiful."

Then she rubs her lips against mine, followed by her tongue. Growing impatient with the torture, I press a passionate kiss to her lips. As hot as we both already were, things again exploded. Kissing as if we'd both die without the taste of the other, our hands roamed each others bodies. My shirt was over my head to reveal my bra. Her hands cupped my breasts, thumbs finding my nipples.