Fully Submitting (Camila g!p)

Lauren is willing to do anything Camila wants.

Lauren's POV

I've had a crush on a girl that goes to my gym for a while. More than just a crush, really. I dream about this girl. She gets me so turned on when I'm on the elliptical and she walks by. It's always super awkward when my roommate Alexa comes to find me after her aerobic class.

I typically don't go to the gym without Alexa, but I was pretty sure I had figured out this girls workout schedule so last weekend when Alexa went out of town, I decided to go to the gym to see if I could find the girl. I was on the elliptical for about an hour and was about to give up after listening to "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears on my iPhone for the third time. When all of a sudden, I saw her across the gym in a tank top and light blue shorts. She had just arrived.

I got off the machine and walked over to the free weights section she was in. I picked up some small 5lb weights and started raising them over my head and stretching, checking in the mirror to see if she was looking. I noticed some guys were staring, but not her. Finally I decided to just approach her.

"Excuse me, I want to try and bench press. Would you spot me?" I gave her a smile as her brown eyes met mine.

"Uhh... sure."

She put down her weights and walked to the bench with me. I laid down and started to push on the bar. It didn't have any weights on it, but I was really struggling to just lift it off the pole. She started to laugh.

"First time?"

"Yeah. How'd you guess?"

"Get up, I'll show you how."

I got off the bench and stood behind spotting, as if it would do a damn thing if she couldn't lift it. Which, of course, she had no problem doing. It was so hot, watching her arms flex as she did a few bench presses. My mouth hung open watching her.

"What's your name?" she asked me.

"Lauren. What's yours?"

"Camila. I think I've seen you here before with another girl."

"Oh yeah. That's my roommate."

"She here today?"

"No. I came alone. She's out of town visiting her mom."

"Nice. How old are you?"

"Nineteen. You?"

"Eighteen. You single?"

"Yes. Are you?" I let out a big grin at her question.

"No, but she doesn't have to know." She shot me a big grin back.

I never liked cheaters, and I never wanted to be the kind of girl who would knowingly sleep with someone who wasn't single. But, I wanted Camila so bad that at this point, I didn't care. I invited her back to my house, her following behind my car. When we got there, I lead her straight up to my room where she wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss me.

Her lips and tongue were so nice, but her kisses quickly turned rough, her sticking her tongue to the back of my mouth and biting my bottom lip.

"Are you a dirty bitch?"

"Uhh... I don't know. Not really I guess."

"Will you be my dirty bitch?"

"Oh wow... I'd do anything for you."

With that one sentence, she ripped my tank top open, exposing my sports bra. She slid it off my shoulders and forcefully took my bra off. She started sucking and biting my tits, nibbling at the sides of my boobs sending shivers down my spine. I started to lift off her tank top and she grabbed the sides and raised it up. She took it off along with her sports bra. I started to lick her nipples.