Fixing The Electrical Short (Camila g!p)

Lauren's POV

I recently moved into a new neighborhood. I needed a new start after having some problems at home.

While I love being single, I missed having someone around the house to fix things. Lucky for me, my next door neighbors had a daughter who seemed to be quite handy and whenever I need something fixed, all I had to do was walk next door. I do my best on my own, but lucky for me, my neighbor's daughter is the type of girl who is more than willing to help me.

One evening the lights flickered in my room and my computer cycled off, and then back on. There weren't any thunderstorms around so I found it quite odd. I didn't think much about it until it happened a second and a third time a few minutes later.

I looked at my cell phone. It was about seven, so I stepped next door and knocked on my neighbor's front door. Camila opened the door. I guess she could tell I needed help, because her first words out of her mouth were, "Let me grab my dad's tool box."

"What if I said I only wanted your company?" I replied.

"That would be great," Camila responded, "But I'd still bring the tool box."

I sauntered back to my own house and waited for Camila. A few minutes later and she knocked on my front door. I opened the front door and Camila stepped in. I caught a whiff of her perfume as she stepped past me. She always smelled so shower fresh. I admired her body, which strained whenever she was fixing something.

She sat the tool box on the floor.

"So what needs fixing?" Camila asked.

I smiled, knowing that all I had to do was take one step forward and the two of us would end up mauling each other in a fit of passion.

"The lights keep flickering," I said.

"Okay," Camila replied, "Do we have a poltergeist?"

"Not funny," I replied. I have a huge fear of ghosts.

Camila asked me to show here the electrical panel. She followed me to the garage and peered into the panel box. 

"Where were you when the lights went off?" she asked.

"I was in my bedroom, looking at porn on the computer," I replied.

Camila didn't even look away from the electrical panel. My subtle try at humor didn't take.

"Okay," Camila replied. "I don't see any issues here, but that doesn't mean there isn't an issue somewhere else."

Camila made her way into my room. She used some type of plug-checker to check each one of the outlets. On the third one, she took a step back and pronounced, "Looks like we have a short in this plug."

She took the screwdriver from her pocket and unfastened the cover screws as I stood by and watched. I noticed how good Camila looked in the t-shirt she was wearing. Oh my gosh! I could feel the all-too-familiar blood rush to my nether region.

"I think I should probably turn off the circuit," Camila said.

"I can get it for you," I replied.

"Okay," Camila responded, "Just make sure you turn off the right one."

I made my way back out to the garage and turned off the circuit to the room. I was horny as hell. I stripped out of my shorts, my t-shirt and my bra, and I stepped back into the darkened room. Camila was using her flashlight and working on the plug. I patiently stood by, naked as a jaybird, watching her as she worked.

Once she had the outlet re-wired, she shoved it back into the small hole in the wall. Suddenly, she dropped her flashlight, We both bent over to retrieve it, our heads banging into the other's head. I saw stars and took a step back.