Teaching her a lesson (Part 3)

"You taste so good," I mumbled against her pussy. Her breath began to come back to her as she raked her fingers through my hair.....

"That was incredible," she murmured. I kissed up her body to her lips and pushed my tongue between her lips so she could taste herself. We battled with our tongues a bit before she pushed me away. She stood up and pushed me down onto my chair. A devilish smirk spread across her perfect features as she came closer to me and straddled my lap. Glancing up into her eyes I saw pure desire and lust there. I grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto my cock, gaining a moan from her lips. "Fuck!" she screamed out as she buried her face against my neck.

With my hands still gripping her hips, I started moving her up and down on my cock. She felt like velvet, even in my wildest fantasies I never thought she'd feel this amazing. I pressed my lips to her ear and began sucking on it. I tugged her ear with my lips as I slowly lifted her off my cock then rammed back into her, causing another moan to escape her lips. While I continued to move her hips she started to get a hang of the rhythm and her hips moved on her own accord, thrusting my cock deep into her tight pussy and pushing up into her cervix.

"Oh my god, Ms. Cabello, yes!" she whimpered as I pulled her hips down harder onto my cock. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and her nails were tearing at my skin, making me moan and grunt into her hair.

Placing my hands on her ass, I stood up and slammed her against the wall. I held her wrists together in one hand above her head and the other grasping onto the thigh that was around my waist. I started pounding into her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper as I squeezed her thigh tightly, unable to control my relentless thrusts. Judging by Lauren's moans and shaking body, she was enjoying it. I dipped my head down to her full breasts and took one nipple between my teeth and tugged on it hard until I heard her yelp, then doing the same to the other nipple and kissing up into her neck leaving a trail of love bites. I sucked hard on the nape of her neck, nearly piercing her skin with my teeth.

I felt her moans becoming shorter and faster, turning into small gasps; a tell-tale of her impending orgasm. Letting go of her wrists, I dropped my hand onto her ass, using it as a way to ram harder and deeper into her tight snatch.

"That's it babe, you gonna cum for me again?" I whispered against her softly. She nodded as she gripped onto my shoulders, her nails clawing at my back, surely leaving behind marks, marks I'll feel proud of for days to come. "I couldn't hear that, what was that?" I asked as I rammed into her and holding my cock there, making her squirm.

"Yes, yes! I'm going to cum. Please don't stop!" She begged. I smirked. Resting my forehead on hers, I pulled out of her pussy before ramming into her, repeating the motion over and over again until her pussy tightened around my cock. The feeling was enough to send me over the edge but I controlled myself and kept ramming my cock into her. I pushed into her over and over again until I heard her scream out in ecstasy. Her body began to writhe in my grasp as I felt her orgasm and her cum ooze out between her pussy lips, leaving a trail down between my full, heavy balls.

Fucking her through her orgasm I felt mine starting to build in my balls as they tightened and tensed. My breathing became short and quick as I pumped my cock into her dripping pussy. I couldn't hold off any longer. I released my load into the tight wet confines of her pussy. My seed spraying her insides as her needy pussy milked every drop of cum out of my throbbing member.

My cock slipped out of her pussy, with only a strip of cum connecting my cock to her. She knelt down in front of me and took my softening cock back onto her moth to lick me clean, Once she was satisfied that she got every drop, she stood back to her feet and I pulled her against my body. I pressed my lips firmly to hers, lingering on her lips before breaking away from them. I reached up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at her warmly.

"You, sweetheart, are more incredible than any of my wildest fantasies." A smile spread across her face before she nestled into my neck. I knew fucking my student put me in some deep shit, but I couldn't help but feel like it felt so right. "What do you say we get dressed, I can drive you back to my place so we can clean ourselves up, and then I can treat you to some dinner." I suggested, tilting her chin up to me so I could gaze into her pretty green eyes.

"I'd really like that," she said, that beautiful smile never leaving her face.

THE END

.......................................................................................

This is my first time writing, I really have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm not even sure any of you will like it. If you enjoyed the first story (teaching her a lesson), please vote and comment so I can know to continue.

If I do continue, I'll try and update as much as possible. I tend to start projects, get bored with it and then never complete it, but that's just the Sagittarius in me speaking. I'll complete this, I promise.

S.C.M