Dream Warrior (Lauren g!p)

Lauren is a warrior and Camila is a princess.

Lauren and a handful of her close friends had been playing poker for a good six hours straight when she finally got up from the table and stretched. Even though the game of poker was new to her, she had quickly picked up the understanding of it. Lauren decided that she liked the game very much. She liked the game even more so, she chuckled, when she had taken nearly everyone's money in the process!

After bidding everyone a good night, she left and made her way back to her quarters.

Passing by Camila's room, Lauren slowed her pace. She thought briefly about stopping to see how she was doing, but it was in the early hours of the morning, Camila would be fast asleep, so Lauren headed to her room.

She used her room key to open the door and entered. There were no lights on, but the moon's light shown through the narrow windows casting a ghostly pale light throughout the interior.

The door shut behind her, but Lauren did not move.

She did not make a sound.

She did not take a single step forward because of the vision which graced her bed. Her Camila, Her girl lay asleep upon her bed completely naked and bathed in the pale moonlight. She lay upon her stomach. The covers barely came up to conceal her tight little ass. One shapely leg peeked out from underneath the covers as she hugged a pillow. She cradled it as if it were Lauren that she embraced. Her brown hair was tousled all about her shoulders and back. A wayward strand fell across her angelic face.

Lauren had not realised that she had been holding her breath since she entered the room, she slowly exhaled. Seeing Camila lay there with her bare back exposed like that made her want to run her fingers down Camila's spine and kiss the two desirable dimples at the base of her back. Her breathing became quicker and her arousal strained against the confines of her pants.

She swiftly undressed and slipped into bed beside Camila; propping herself up on her forearm, she stared down at her. With her hand she lightly traced Camila's spine with her fingertips. Camila moaned in her sleep. She leaned down and softly kissed Camila's shoulder, then began kissing her way down her back towards the covers. She pulled the blanket away and fulfilled her wish of kissing each adorable sexy dimple just above her ass cheeks.

"Lauren?" She asked sleepily.

"Were you expecting someone else, my love?" Lauren growled and playfully nipped her on the ass.

Camila giggled and rolled over onto her back. Lauren positioned herself on top of her. She supported her weight upon her forearms, placed on either side of Camila's head. With her knee, she gently spread Camila's thighs open for her to gain access.

She sleepily looked up at her. Her fingers gliding up and down over Lauren's back giving her chills. Smiling tenderly, Lauren brushed Camila's hair from her face, leaned in and kissed her lips softly at first, then demanded more as her tongue commanded entrance.

"Mmm!" Camila moaned.

Lauren trailed kisses down Camila's neck then back up to nip her earlobe. She looked at her and smiled.

"Are you awake?" Lauren whispered softly.

"No," Camila said with her eyes still closed. She shook her head from side to side. "I'm dreaming."

"Dreaming? Is it a good dream sweetheart?" Lauren asked while making her way to Camila's breasts.

"So far... so... ooohhh!" Camila gasped and all train of thought was lost as Lauren suckled one breast. Lauren then did the same to the other. Her hips having a mind of their own arched up towards Lauren. Trailing kisses back up to her neck, Lauren softly bit then suckled ever so lightly.

Lauren knew that was one of Camila's tender spots that drove her completely insane. Camila gasped as Lauren sucked on her neck. Camila's hips bucked wildly, her hands slid down to Lauren's ass beseeching Lauren to enter her.

Lauren reached between them and slid a single finger inside. Camila moaned and Lauren caught her breath. "What were you dreaming before I woke you?" She was so wet! Lauren could not resist but to slip a second finger inside her.

Breathlessly she answered, "I was dreaming of a strong fearless Warrior that held me in her arms and made love to me all throughout the night."

Lauren grinned at that statement. She removed her fingers and brought them up to Camila's mouth. She gently rubbed her fingers, which were covered with Camila's wetness, over her lips.

She nearly lost it when Camila's pink tongue came out to taste herself. Lauren growled and kissed her hard. She could taste her upon her lips and Lauren nearly lost it.

With her control wearing thin, Lauren guided her throbbing member to Camila's slick opening. She groaned as she slowly slid inside Camila; sheathing her cock within Camila's smooth velvety warmth. Drawing in a shaky breath, Lauren closed her eyes and fisted the bed sheets. Camila was so hot, so tight and so wet. It took all the strength she had not to finish this exquisite torture by slamming into her; sinking into her full hilt, but she held back. Lauren wanted to pleasure her.

Barely getting control of her body, emotions and wants, she looked down at Camila's lovely face. All her defences were down, all the masks gone. Lauren watched the emotions flutter across Camila's face as she glided in and out; pleasure, anticipation, want, need, desire. Lauren was sure that Camila's face mirrored her own.

Lauren hissed as Camila dug her nails into her back and brought her legs higher on Lauren's hips, silently requesting more. Camila's wish was Lauren's command.

Lauren's thrusts were becoming harder, faster and deeper now. Camila slid her hands down, digging her nails into Lauren's ass, wanting even more of her. Camila wanted everything, Lauren thought. Greedy little princess.

Kissing her deeply and passionately, Lauren slid her hand along Camila's side and down her thigh. She hooked her hands underneath Camila's knee and lifted her leg higher so she could gain even further access to her inner core. Lauren slammed deeper and harder! Camila's moans spurring her on.

After a few more thrusts, Lauren felt and heard Camila fall over the edge of bliss. She felt the grip of Camila's orgasm clasping around her cock. Lauren heard Camila breathe her name in her ear and she clung to her.

With Camila's warm breath still tickling her ear, her mind was lost and her primal nature took over. She rammed inside Camila twice more before she herself slipped over the edge, losing herself to the blissfulness of spilling her seed deep within Camila.

Wrapped in each other's arms they lay catching their breaths. Their heartbeats slowly returning to normal.

Finally Lauren asked, "So this dream warrior?"

"Ummm?"

"What else happened with her in your dreams?"

"She made a promise," she whispered softly.

Lauren frowned a bit, "Yes? And what was that, sweetheart?"

Camila yawned and snuggled deeper into Lauren's embrace and sleepily replied. "To love me forever and to never let me go."

Lauren smiled, kissed the top of Camila's head and hugged her tight.

That was one promise she would keep until the end of eternity.

Question: What is your biggest regret in life so far?

-My ex.