The Annual Neighbourhood BBQ (Lauren g!p)

Today's Question: If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?

It was a beautiful Saturday in August. It was warm, but not humid. The sun was beginning to go down and I had the perfect view of the kids in the neighbourhood riding up and down the sidewalks on their bikes. I smiled as I stirred my 'famous' pasta salad and sang along to the song playing on the radio.

I finished making the salad, placed it in the fridge and washed my hands in the sink. I looked out of the window and my wife, who was mowing our front lawn, flashed me a sexy grin. I glanced at the clock on the microwave and made my way into our master bathroom. I stepped out of my short jean shorts that accentuated my legs, and slowly pulled my tank top over my head. I unclasped my bra, revealing my breasts and stepped into the shower.

"Honey, what time do we need to head over to the Hamilton's?" My wife asked.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my long brown hair and another around my curvy body.

"The party starts at 7:30pm" I answered. "I just need to throw on some makeup, get dressed and do my hair. Will you be ready to head over there at about 7:25pm?"

"Yes, I just need to shower and get dressed."

We moved into this neighbourhood just 8 months ago. We quickly became friends with everyone. They were more like family than friends. We had family game nights and swimming parties. Normani, one of our neighbours, had told me about the upcoming Annual Neighbourhood BBQ for the adults. Two of the older girls in the neighbourhood would watch everyone's kids while the adults got together at the Hamilton's house. It was always a great time and I had been looking forward to it for the past two weeks. I had a stressful job and was excited to finally let loose with our friends.

I went over to my closet and pulled my strapless black dress out of my closet. It showed off all of my assets perfectly. It was short, showing off my legs and it fit snugly in the back to show off my round ass. I felt confident in it and it showed. I stepped into my favourite heels and headed for the bathroom. I did my makeup and dried my hair. I added a red bow to my hair and stepped back into the bedroom to give myself a once over.

"Okay babe, ready to roll. Can you please grab the pasta salad from the fridge, and the alcohol?"

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My wife looked me up and down, "Damn babe, you look beautiful." She walked towards me and gave me a sensual kiss. She grabbed my hand and we headed across the street to the Hamilton's house.

Everyone was there. The women were inside getting food ready and making drinks. The men had migrated to the backyard near the pool bar and were drinking and discussing the college football game that had been played earlier that afternoon. Once everything was done, Normani made me a very strong Vodka cranberry drink and we headed out to join the others.

We were having a wonderful time chatting and catching up on the latest gossip when I felt her staring at me. We locked eyes and I smiled. She was so gorgeous, 'how did I get so lucky', I thought to myself. The wives were filling me in on all the details of the family planning to move in next month. I could feel her eyes looking me up and down and was finding it hard to concentrate. I went without any panties and I could feel my juices begin to run down my thigh.

I looked her directly in the eyes as I walked past her into the house. She followed. I walked to the front of the house to use the guest bathroom and as I walked in, she put her hand on the door and followed me. She shut the door behind us and locked it. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

She grabbed me and pulled me close. She smelled intoxicating. Her lips finding mine in a passionate game of tonsil hockey. My pussy was soaking wet by now, and I could feel the bulge in her pants as she kissed me. I wanted her, needed her, right here, right now in our neighbour's bathroom. She began slowly kissing my neck. Planting tiny kisses from my jawline up to my earlobe, sucking and nibbling gently on it.

I whispered, "Fuck me baby. I want to feel you inside me. I need to feel you inside me."

She was all too happy to oblige. She picked me up and sat me on the edge of the sink. I slowly unzipped her pants and freed her hard cock. She pulled the top of my dress down and began caressing my breasts. She slowly rolled my right nipple between her finger and her thumb while giving my left nipple all the attention it could handle with her tongue and her mouth. My hands were on the back of her head, my fingers playing with her jet black hair.

She slowly lifted my dress up to reveal my swollen pussy lips. She knelt on the floor and spread my legs wide. Looking lovingly into my eyes, she slid her tongue between my very wet pussy lips and smiled seeing the obvious ecstasy on my face. She gently slid her middle finger inside my pussy and sucked my clit in perfect rhythm.

"Oh my God baby, don't stop," I moaned. She smiled. I leaned my head back and wrapped my legs around her head as I tried to muffle my moan, "I'm cumming baby."

She began to finger and suck my clit fast and hard and it didn't take but a few minutes till my pussy was flowing with my sweet juices. She lapped up every drop and stood to kiss me so that I too, could enjoy the taste.

Her cock was dripping pre-cum and I needed to feel it inside of me. She spun me around so that I was bent over the bathroom counter looking directly in the mirror at her standing behind me. She had the prefect body and a stunning smile. She had always been quite the charmer.

She slowly slid her hard cock into my tight, warm, wet pussy. I moaned and she grunted. "Oh my God baby girl, you are so wet."

I smiled. She began to slide her cock in and out of me. First very slowly and then with more persistence. I loved watching her enter me from behind, it was so erotic. She was trying so hard to be quiet, but it was obvious she was enjoying me.

I slid my hand between my legs and began to rub my clit. I was getting close again and wanted to cum at the same time as my wife. She began pumping me hard.

"I'm going to cum baby girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes, baby, fuck me. Give me all of you. Cum inside me."

Her fingers sunk into my hips as she violently thrust into me. My pussy clenched around her cock and I moaned louder than I had intended, "I'm cumming baby. Fuck me."

She gave me one last hard thrust and I could feel stream after sweet stream if her warm cum coat the inside of me. "Oh baby girl," she moaned as she filled my pussy.

Once she was completely done, I unclenched my pussy and she slowly pulled her cock from my body. I shivered as I turned around and dropped to my knees, engulfing her cock in my mouth and cleaning every last drop of our mixed juices from it while looking into her eyes. She pulled me up to my feet and kissed me hard. We smiled and I pulled my dress back over my breasts and back down as she put her cock back into her pants and zipped them up.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. Fuck! She opened the door and walked out to find one of the other neighbours. Ally, clearly intoxicated and waiting patiently to use the restroom. She smiled at Ally and made small talk as I snuck around the two of them and back out to the patio where Normani came over to me and asked me where I had been.

"I had to run home quick and grab some cranberry juice."

I drank and laughed with our friends until the wee hours of the morning. All the while, I could feel my wife looking at me and smiling. My pussy was all to eager to remind me where we had just been. Normani was right, this Annual Neighbourhood BBQ really was a great time!