A Good Thursday (Camila g!p)

I knew when I woke up that this was a day I had needed for some time. I was getting out of work at 2:30pm today and I knew my husband Brad was meeting friends to watch the Patriots game. I posted on Twitter that I was going into town this afternoon to my favourite spa, a place where there were public and private hot tubs. I had been going there for years, even before I met Brad, and he loved sitting in them too. I needed a good tub so I asked if any of my friends wanted to go with me and spilt the cost of a private tub.

By noon I got my first real reply, but it was from one of Brad's friends. From what I knew, this girl, Camila, was a lesbian and she was born with a penis. I texted Brad and said, "Camila responded saying she would love to meet me," so I asked him about Camila.

He laughed and told me, "Camila is fine. It should be fun teasing her because I never thought Camila was a sexual kinda girl."

So I texted Camila and explained about the spa and that I was a member.

Camila texted me saying, "I'm working in Boston and since the spa is in Cambridge, I can do it."

We agreed to meet at 4pm, so I called and reserved a private tub.

I was hoping for more people to say yes but got nothing but likes on the tweet. After work I drove straight there. I had packed what I needed and a change of clothes in case I could find some fun afterwards. I didn't think that Camila was that type but I knew I was going to see if she was.

I walked in and greeted the hippie dude that works there. Camila was already there holding her gym bag and wearing her formal business suit. Camila is a year younger than me and works in some sort of legal department firm, I didn't ask. I also knew she was in a band or at least she knew somebody in one. She was 5ft2 and her long brown hair was hanging down her shoulders in curls. She greeted me in a mellow shy way and I got the key to the private room. As we walked in I told her that the place was great. The worker guy turned on the light, the tub, and closed the door as he left.

Camila walked over to the tub, felt the water and said, "I'm going to enjoy this."

I began to disrobe as she fumbled around in her gym bag, then she turned around with her shorts and bikini top in her hand I was already in the shower and I heard her say she didn't know that you had to do that prior to getting in the tub. I replied, "Yes, before and after is good."

I soon shut off the water and came out; she saw me standing there naked and froze. I saw she had put her shorts and bikini top on and had her clothes laid out for her exit from the tub. She didn't know what to say but she watched me till I submerged myself in the hot steaming water.

She looked shocked and said, "Oh, I assumed we needed to be clothed since Brad said that I needed to bring a bathing suit with."

I said "Oh, this is not the case in private tubs, but you can wear it if you are uncomfortable with being naked."

She got in the tub with her shorts and bikini top on.

I asked Camila, "What did Brad say to you about us meeting?"

Camila replied, "He told me that it was cool and to bring a bathing suit with and that was all."

We made small talk about our jobs. I began to rub my clit under the water as I really wanted sex tonight and I wasn't sure it was going to happen. I stretched out and floated over to get some water while I kept my eyes on her.

She finally said something as I broke her concentration, "God, you have an amazing body."

"Thank you," I said, and then I sat right next to her on a strong jet.