Liaisons (Lauren g!p)

"God I want to fuck you!" Lauren whispered.

Camila glanced down at Lauren's nakedness and then felt her body respond. A gush of moisture at first, and then drips of her own juices began flowing out of her. Lauren's cock was cut, long and thick. It throbbed up and down and then stood straight up nearly touching her navel. She had been completely naked under her sweatpants.

"Oh my dear God!" Camila moaned loudly.

Lauren reached down and grasped her shaft with her right hand and started to stroke it, firmly but slowly. Her body jerked as she closed her eyes for a second. "She loves her own cock," Camila thought.

"Oh fuck!" Camila groaned. "You are so fucking hot!" she moaned breathlessly.

She quickly removed her bra and denim shorts and stood naked before Lauren, except for her white cotton thong, which was by now soaking wet. Her nipples were tiny torpedoes and her pussy was on fire. How could it be saturated with wetness and on fire at the same time? She was burning and aching for what was really unknown to her, and mostly fueled by her imagination and her want. Camila reached up and took both of her nipples with both hands and started to massage and pull. "Mmmm," she moaned, "they're so sensitive." Her head dropped down as her moaning got louder. She closed her eyes. "Touch me!" she ordered.

Lauren was on her before she took her next breath. She buried her mouth into Camila's breast and started to suck and lick her areola and nipple, while massaging the other breast with her hand. "God these are amazing, so fucking soft," Lauren moaned. She sank her head back down taking another mouthful of Camila's soft tit. She reached down and slid her hand under Camila's thong touching her soft smooth pussy. "You're shaved?" Lauren asked excitedly. "You're going to fucking kill me," she growled. Lauren spread Camila's folds open, as her finger glided up and down. "Fuck!" Lauren shrieked. She pressed against Camila's clit and rubbed her finger onto it.

"Mmmm," Camila moaned again.

"Yeah," Lauren responded, gasping. She slid her fingers between Camila's folds again, pulling on the lips. "Fuck these are some juicy lips..."

Camila glanced down at Lauren's cock and saw it jerk, "Damn!" she whispered.

Lauren kissed her hard and then quickly pulled away, squatting down in front of Camila, grabbing each side of Camila's thong. She slowly slipped Camila's thong down, revealing her completely shaved and hairless pussy. "Fuck Camz," she groaned. Camila's pussy was really very wet and her cock throbbed at the sight of it. "Your pussy is beautiful," she moaned.

Camila stepped out of the thong as Lauren stood up and leaned forward to kiss her again. She covered Camila's mouth with hers. Then she wrapped her hands around Camila's waist and lifted her up; moving her over to the bed and laying her down.

"Open your legs!" she ordered. Camila complied. "Wider!" Lauren said. She pushed both of Camila's knees to either side of her and pushed them down flat on the mattress. This forced Camila's hips to push up slightly and Lauren stared down at the drug-inducing image. Camila's folds were spread open slightly, the juice was flowing down her thigh; her pink clit peeked out. "Fuck!" Lauren whimpered and buried her face in Camila's pussy, rubbing her face all over it.

"Mmmm," Camila moaned.

Lauren pushed her elbows down on top of Camila's legs forcing them to stay wide open and lowered her mouth to Camila's clit. Her fingers pulled Camila's folds open, and she started to lick and flick Camila's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Camila groaned. Lauren then took the entire clit into her mouth and sucked hard, again and again. "Oh my god!" Camila screamed.

Lauren took her hand and started to rub the outside of Camila's dripping hole; then she started rubbing up and down Camila's folds. She pulled on them and then carefully slid her finger into Camila's opening. "Shit you're tight as fuck," Lauren moaned. "I have to taste you," she declared eagerly and instantly slid her tongue down into Camila's drenched hole.