Getting Distracted Really Cost Me (Camila g!p)

Question: What's the last fic you read that you couldn't stop until you finished?

Lauren's POV

My wife and our kids were visiting her mother for the weekend. Unfortunately I had a project  deadline due and could not go. My wife, being the sweet woman she is, sent me a very hot text message including a picture of her rock hard cock.

It made me so wet that I peeled off my panties and shoved them in my purse. I fingered myself to a delicious but small orgasm. I completed my task and started for home. I live about thirty minutes from work. I guess the hot message really had me turned on because I slid a hand up under my dress and dipped it into my smooth wet pussy. I was fingering away when the red and blue lights dragged me back to the present.

I looked in the rear view mirror and sure enough I was being pulled over. I pulled the car over and put it in park. The officer approached the driver's side of the car with her flashlight shining into the car and her other hand on her holstered gun. I rolled the window down as she got near.

"I need to see your license and proof of insurance please ma'am," the officer said.

"Did I do something wrong officer?" I asked.

Her light was shining directly on my bunched up dress between my legs. I pulled my purse into my lap and opened it, I had forgotten about my panties sitting on top. I quickly got my license and insurance card and handed them to her. She sniffed loudly as my hand neared hers. I know she smelled my sex on my glistening fingers.

"You were driving erratically ma'am, you were weaving in and out of your lane," the officer said sternly.

"I was distracted," I stammered.

"Please step out of the car ma'am," she said.

I got out and we moved to the back of my car. She made me lean on my trunk as she frisked me. She let her hands linger near my breasts but avoided them. She slid her flashlight between my legs lifting my dress as she slid it up. When she reached my naked pussy she slid the handle up and down my wet lips. She brought the light out and licked the handle.

"Your insurance is expired and the tickets total will be several hundred dollars," she said.

"I just got the renewal it's at my house nearby. Could we go get it please," I begged.

She allowed me to lead her to my house. We entered and I ran for the renewal notice. She read it and handed it back.

The remaining balance is still three hundred dollars ma'am," the officer said.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked raising the hem of my dress.

She crossed the room and nearly tore my dress off me. She yanked my bra off and tossed it aside. She dragged me by the hair to my bedroom and tossed me on the bed. She stripped naked almost as quickly as she had me naked. She stood towering above me with a huge erection.

"Lick it bitch," she demanded.

I started licking her pole up and down wrapping my lips around her meaty cock. I started stroking her as I licked and sucked her monster cock. She made me lay on my back as she fed her cock down my throat before she started fucking my throat fast and hard. She tensed up and blew her first load down my throat then pulled out and sprayed all over my tits. I scooped up all of her seed and swallowed it.

"Good girl," was all she said before she moved me to straddle her so she could drop my wet pussy on her pole sized dick.

I screamed as her cock hit my cervix. She lifted me by my ass and dropped me again. I was seeing stars. She kept this up until I came all over her cock and balls. She kept lifting and dropping me until every hint of orgasm waned. I was deliriously happy.

"Lick me clean my cum slut," she ordered.

I gladly complied. She had shrunk a bit but my talented tongue resurrected her cock.

"Do you have some lube ma'am?" The officer asked.

I grabbed the lube out of the night stand and handed it to her. She lubed her dick and her entire hand. She made me lie over the arm of an easy chair and spread my ass cheeks wide. She slid one finger in and teased my tight anus for a while. She wiggled and prodded before adding a second finger. She started pumping two fingers in my virgin asshole. She fucked my ass for several minutes before adding a third finger. I was grateful she was taking the time to stretch my asshole slowly. Her dick was so huge I was terrified.

She finally pulled out her hand and positioned her swollen dick head at the entrance to my never before fucked ass. She pushed in and I swear I heard a pop and the searing pain was immense. She waited until my breathing slowed before pushing in two more inches of her cock. Tears were streaming down my face. I pushed back wanting more and was rewarded with several more inches of dick.

She pulled that out and lubed her pole again before sliding it back inside me. It went so deep. I felt so full. I started fingering my pussy hard as she got that dick all the way in my ass. She flattened my round firm ass with her stomach she was so deep inside my ass. I was in heaven.

She started pumping in and out of my stretched asshole. She was grunting as she slammed her cock in my ass. I fingered my clit and exploded in orgasm. She yanked her cock out of my ass and sprayed cum all over my ass then slammed it back inside my ass before shooting several more blasts of hot cum in my ass. She finally pulled her cock out of my sore asshole and kissed one round ass cheek.

"Same time next week baby?" my wife Camila asked.

"As long as your mom can babysit sure," I replied.