Another side of Lauren (Lauren g!p)

Young love releases the animal in Lauren.

Lauren and Camila had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. A couple of coffee dates, a movie or two; nothing too serious, just a bit of fun. Lauren could hardly believe her luck - She was born with a penis, and had never had much luck with girls, but Camila was absolutely stunning. They met in a physics class they were both taking, and Camila had sat next to her, even though there were lots of other seats. She spent the entire lecture watching Lauren and smiling. Lauren spent the entire lecture shifting uncomfortably under Camila's gaze and trying to take notes.

"You're cute," Camila had said, "Wanna get a drink later?"

Lauren managed a half-coherent acceptance of this offer, and so began their unlikely romance. Lauren hadn't dared question the younger girl about her interest in her, for fear of her realisation that she was way out of Lauren's league. Enjoy it while it lasts. she often thought to herself, and for goodness sake, don't ruin it.

They were sitting in the green eyed girls room listening to music, as they frequently did. They had kissed a few times, but never gone any further than that. Lauren was a virgin and very nervous about making any moves on the seemingly experienced Camila. But Lauren felt as though tonight might be her night. She looked across at the younger girl from her computer chair, she was sitting cross legged on her bed. Camila was wearing a little pink vest top, showing just the right amount of her breasts, and a skinny jeans. Her long, brown hair, usually in a pony-tail, was down and seemed to glow in the lamp-light, although Lauren was probably imagining that. The shorter girl beckoned her, and she wheeled over, placing her feet on the bed. Camila leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Feeling bolder than usual, Lauren climbed onto the bed beside Camila and took her in an uncharacteristically passionate kiss, pushing her gently until they were both horizontal.

The brunette looked up into Lauren's green eyes and pushed her hair back. "What's gotten into you?" she asked, "I like it." A mischievous smile appeared on her face and Lauren smiled back, but not in the shy way she usually did. She was suddenly filled with an incredible confidence she had never felt before. In no time, Camila's pink top and Lauren The 1975 t-shirt lay on the floor, the top button of Lauren's jeans was undone and she was making light work of Camila's bra. This would be the first time Lauren had seen Camila's naked breasts and she could feel her hardness straining against her jeans. Their torsos pressed against each other; her hot breath on the tan girl's neck. This is going to happen, she thought.

Camila grabbed her with both hands and kissed her deeply as they rolled over so she was on top. She knelt up and let her unclasped bra slip to the floor as she pulled Lauren's jeans and underwear down to her knees, releasing her throbbing member. Camila closed her fingers around it and pushed back the skin to expose the shaft. Lauren pushed herself onto her elbows and they stared into each other's eyes with lust. Camila took her into her mouth, grazing her teeth along her length as she retracted, and Lauren flung her head back in pleasure. Camila sucked her long and deep until the black haired girl was right on the edge.

Then Lauren grabbed Camila by the shoulders and placed her where she had just been lying with a strength she never knew she had. She pulled her jeans and underwear all the way off and then removed Camila's jeans too. They exchanged a knowing, sensual look as she eased the brown eyed girls already wet panties down her legs to her ankles. Lauren's skilful tongue brought Camila to two very moist orgasms. She was sure that her neighbours would hear Camila squealing, and she chuckled internally for a moment at the thought of the surprise looks on their faces. She was enjoying giving such pleasure to the beautiful girl on her bed, and only stopped when Camila pulled her head up and growled, "I need you in me!"

Lauren's naked body slid up along Camila's and she kissed her on the neck. Camila writhed with pleasure as she felt Lauren's hardness graze her inner thigh. Knowing how much Camila wanted it, Lauren positioned herself over her and entered her, all the way in until she could feel Camila's wetness on her balls. They kissed again while she was still inside her. Then she pulled out and let her shaft rub against Camila's clit, filling her with such intense longing that Camila clenched her buttocks with both hands so hard that it would leave marks for days. Lauren plunged into her again and got into a steady rhythm. Camila climaxed again, right before Lauren pulled out, aware that they weren't using any protection and came over her belly and breasts.

They lay next to each other for a few minutes, not saying anything but both breathing heavily, exasperated. Lauren turned and smiled at Camila and she stretched up to kiss the tip of Lauren's nose in response before laying her head on the black haired girls chest. They made love again twice that night.

**********

Two days later, Camila walked into the Physics lecture theatre and scanned the room for Lauren. She was sitting alone in the back row, against the wall, and had watched her come in, admiring her silky legs emerging from a short grey skirt. Lauren hadn't stopped thinking about the shorter girl since that night; she wanted her so badly.

"Hey, sexy," she said, sitting down next to Lauren and giving her a quick peck, "I missed you yesterday."

"Me too. You free tonight?" She thought immediately that she sounded desperate, but the thought left her mind quickly when Camila placed her hand on Lauren's thigh and slid it up towards her crotch.

"I'm not so sure I can wait that long." She glanced around quickly to make sure no one was paying attention to them and then thrust her hand towards Lauren's trousers and underneath the waistband of her underwear. Lauren jumped a little at the suddenness of it all, but didn't remove the tan girls hand. She grew hard quickly, and she unfastened a button to give Camila easier access, all the time making sure they were unwatched.

When the lecturer walked in, Camila stopped rubbing, but her hand remained. She shot Lauren a wink and the green eyed girl smirked, grazing the inside of Camila's thigh, pushing her skirt up just a little. A week ago she could never have imagined herself doing anything of the sort in a lecture, but something had changed her, something had drawn out the daring side she never knew she had. Her hand crept farther up Camila's leg and she let one finger slip under the thong and caress her lips. Camila bit her lip and gripped Lauren tighter under her jeans, but kept looking forward. "Let's see if you're as good with your fingers as you are with your tongue," she whispered.

With that, Lauren slid two fingers into her - Camila was already getting wet. She grabbed her skirt with her free hand to avoid exposing herself to the rest of the class, but no one had noticed. The lecturer was prattling on about something or another and everyone was engrossed in their note-taking. Lauren explored her, finding Camila's clit with a third finger. She was driving Camila crazy and it took all her energy to not let it show on her face. Camila had begun to stroke Lauren again slowly, but could barely concentrate and soon stopped again. Lauren maintained a nonchalant expression the entire time, which Camila could only laugh at. Lauren knew she was bringing the brunette very close, she was so slippery and was squirming in her seat.

She clenched the desk and let out a muffled squeak as Lauren brought her to an orgasm right there in a Physics lecture. A girl two rows in front turned around for a second to look at them, and they erupted into silent laughter when she faced the front again. Camila continued to caress Lauren throughout the lecture, toying with the shaft so that the pale girl squirmed in her seat too. Lauren had never been so turned on in all her life.

When the lecture, whatever it was about, finished, they rushed out and headed for the toilets in the basement. Without any thought as to whether anyone else was in there, Lauren took Camila against the wall in a cubicle. It didn't take very long for Lauren, given the torture she had just sat through for the past hour, and before she climaxed Camila took her in her mouth, swallowing every drop as Lauren groaned with delight. Lauren could taste herself on Camila's tongue as they kissed before getting dressed again.

"Are you coming over tonight, then?" Lauren asked before Camila headed for her next class. Camila winked and turned away. That's a yes, Lauren thought before practically skipping away in the other direction.

Question: If money & career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?