Exceptional Room Service (Lauren g!p)

Ally was alone that day. She'd gone to the island on a holiday trip with her brother and his children, without her boyfriend Troy. It was her first visit and she found it very different to what she had expected. It had turned out to be somewhere, she thought, where you could have a six-star holiday at three-star expense,

But high finance wasn't what was on her mind today. She begged off the family trip that day, pleading a mildly upset tummy. They would not be back until late in the evening as they were having dinner out somewhere before returning to the hotel.

It was true she had the nervous butterflies, she thought to herself with a smile. This was because she'd booked a very special in-room massage with a woman she'd heard about the day before when she chatted with a girl at the pool.

The girl, Camila, had told her she found a fabulous massage spa just up the street that would send therapists to the hotel for in-room service. She has had an in-room massage the previous day, when her boyfriend, Austin, had gone off with some friends to play basketball.

"I went into the spa," Camila told her. "They said they sent therapists on outcalls if guests wanted that. It's a nice place. I'd had a massage there a couple of days before, with a nice Javanese masseur." She smiled at Ally. "But this time I wanted a female therapist, a masseuse, and I wanted my massage in my hotel room.

Camila had paused at this point. Ally felt a stirring in her pussy and knew her nipples had hardened in her bikini top too. She hoped this wasn't noticeable.

It was, apparently. Camila winked at her and smiled. "I asked if they could send a woman to my hotel room. They didn't look surprised. They just asked straight out if I was looking for a hot massage. I said I was and they said they had two nice female therapists I could choose from and then asked when I wanted the massage."

"I said I'd like my massage at two o'clock and I wanted a two-hour massage. They said they could send a masseuse to the hotel and showed me her photo. She looked like a model. I said she would be just great."

She smiled again. "She was," she said. "I was a bit nervous. I'd never done it before. I mean had a hot massage. I've had a boyfriend for two years and I've had a couple of one night stands, but never a sex massage. I read about them and girlfriends who travel had told me about them, but, well, I'd just never done it."

She paused. "It doesn't make you uncomfortable, talking like this?" she asked.

Ally laughed. This was girl talk, the sort of thing boyfriends and other men never imagined took place. "No. I have a boyfriend too. For a bit longer than you. But I do a lot of business travelling. Now and then I've had a little adventure."

"Sometimes, I tell my boyfriend afterwards. Sometimes, I don't. But, I love a hot massage. I didn't expect to get one on this trip, though, I'm travelling with family."

Camila smirked, "Yes. But not with your boyfriend."

"True," Ally said, feeling sudden extra hardness in her nipples. "So, how was this woman?"

"She was fantastic," Camila said. "We're staying for two weeks and I'm getting a going-home treat before I leave."

"Tell me what she does," said Ally, suddenly hot and moist between her legs as well.

"Let's get another drink," Camila said, summoning a waiter. "And I'll tell you. And here's her cell phone number." She gave Ally a card. "I have another. She works from the spa, but she told me she's available for special ladies privately. You just need to give her a days notice. You're going on that excursion with your family tomorrow aren't you?"

"I was," Ally said. "But I think I might change my mind."

"I would if I were you," Camila said. "Her massages beat a cultural tour any day." She laughed.