Study Break (Lauren g!p)

Lauren's POV

Camila, my girlfriend texted me and asked me what I was doing. She was studying for midterms at the campus library and was ready for a study break.

I sent her a text telling her to meet me in the student union for a slice of pizza.

Her reply asked if I would meet her in the library instead.

Shrugging, I sent a reply to her message as I walked across campus to the gothic style library. My message simply said, 'on my way'.

Camila was waiting for me near the library's entrance when I arrived. She was wearing a white sweater and the way her nipples were showing, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Around her narrow waist was a blue and white plaid mini-skirt, the hem of which just covered the cheeks of her butt. Covering her long legs from her ankles to her mid-thigh were black stockings. The sound of her high heels resounded on the stairs as we made our way to the third floor.

Following a couple of steps behind Camila, I caught the flash of her bare ass under her very short skirt. I realized she wasn't wearing any panties and grinned ear-to-ear. When she reached the top step, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward me. Lifting her skirt, I slapped her bare buttock and she yelped, then giggled. She broke from my grip and raced into the labyrinth of the bookshelves. The hunt was on.

Searching the stacks, I found my brown-eyed temptress. She was leaning sexily against the side of a bookcase at the isolated end of the aisle. Her pose showcased her fabulous figure. She twirled a piece of her brown hair between her fingers. Her mischievous expression read, 'what kept you?'

I looked deep into  her brown eyes, which held a sensuous glimmer. My lips closed with hers. As our lips touched, shock waves of ecstasy surged down my spine. Pressing my tongue against her soft, warm lips, I forced an entrance into her mouth. My tongue entwined with hers in an erotic dance. Breaking the kiss, I nibbled on her ear then her neck. I rested my head on her shoulder for a moment and inhaled the pleasant aroma of her perfume. My cock stirred to life in my trousers. Hearing footsteps on the stairway, I said, "We might not be alone up here."

"I know, isn't it exciting?" she whispered in her sexiest voice. Moving her hand to my crotch, she squeezed my cock to full hardness. 

My hands traveled to her round breasts. I squeezed them through her sweater and confirmed she didn't have on a bra. With a wicked grin, I raised her sweater and exposed her breasts. I sucked on each of her pink nipples then playfully tantalized them with my flickering tongue while she cooed like a kitten.

Trailing my hand down her body, I grinned as Camila naughtily raised the hem of her skirt for me. I sank my middle finger deep into her simmering snatch. Pushing my palm against her clit caused her to gasp. I said, "Babe, you're soaking wet."

"I told you I was ready for a study break," she replied. She brought my face to hers in a fiery kiss. Suddenly, we were lost in the passion of the moment.

With frantic frenzy, I moved my finger in and out of her slit. The library was quiet enough that the wet suckling sounds her pussy made echoed through the shelves. I pressed my thumb all around her clit without touching it. Each tantalizing near-tap of her needy little clit, made her body quiver and her legs tremble. It was so obvious how much she wanted to cum. With animal-like lust, her groans grew into a growl as the pleasurable pressure built. I teased, "Does my touch feel good? Does that needy little pussy of yours want to cum for me?"

Camila nodded with closed eyes and swiveled herself on my hand.

"I can see you want to cum for me. I know that pussy of yours craves it. But, you'll need to say please. Do you understand?"