The Best Sex I've Ever Had (Lauren g!p)

She made missing my lectures worth it.

Camila's POV

I woke up one morning feeling so exhausted and hoping my lectures for that day would get cancelled. Despite how terrible I was feeling, I had a lot of time on my hands. I checked my phone and Lauren, who had asked me to be her girlfriend a while back, had sent me a text in which she said she was dreading the day as well. She mentioned that she missed us getting naughty and playing with each other, although I still feared her dick and she was usually the one pleasuring me.

I sat on my bed and tried to remember how long it had been. I remembered her giving me mind blowing oral a month and a half ago. The thought of that tongue of hers all up between my thighs was starting to turn me on. My nipples became hard and impulses of electricity started generating between my legs. I crossed my legs and thought more about when next we were acting sexual. Well, after that amazing oral, Lauren took my virginity about a month ago and that was all. My slight arousal left because I realised my girlfriend needed some sexual healing. I felt guilty, although it was not either of our fault because we were both busy with assignments and lectures.

I stared at my phone and texted Lauren saying I miss the wild us too, and that I would willingly skip my lectures just to give it to her hard. I tried to sound as naughty as possible just to remind her that her nasty girl is still in here somewhere. I put my phone down and took my clothes off. My panties were slightly moist and I could smell my horniness the minute I took them off. I tied my hair and stepped into the shower for about half an hour. I made sure to shave my little brown pubic hairs and scrub myself till I was squeaky clean. I wrapped myself in a robe and walked to my bed where my phone was vigorously vibrating. It was Lauren. She told me she had a test immediately but that I should meet her in an hour. I dressed myself up in a short, revealing, body fitting dress with pumps and set off to class.

Throughout the lecture, I stared at the clock, just wishing time would fly by so I could see my girl. As it neared 10am, I started feeling aroused because, in mere minutes, I would be getting touched in all the right areas. When out lecturer dismissed us, I walked out and rushed to meet Lauren. She greeted me with one of her amazing, firm hugs but before she could speak, an announcement was made that all new entrants that year must report to a lecture hall. We were disappointed as we were both new entrants and had our plans postponed. We walked hand in hand to the lecture hall stated and, to our surprise, we were very few students. The hall was dark with some board members at its foot with laptops hooked up to projectors.

"I have an idea," Lauren said. She led me out of the hall and up a couple of stairs which led us to the same hall but at the highest, more private seats, more like VIP seats. She closed the door behind us and turned the key to lock it. Our lecturers called for silence as they began our induction. The lights were dimmed further and one lecturer began speaking with the aid of some microphone and images from the projectors. I was paying attention to him until I felt Lauren's hand start caressing my thigh. I got the shivers and tried to remain calm. She leaned in and kissed my neck gently. The fact that she was so slow and gentle was really making me hot. My nipples got hard and pressed through the fabric of my dress. I could feel my crotch burning up as she sucked and nibbled on my neck so playfully but so sexily at the same time.

Her hand moved up my inner thigh closer to my pussy and I couldn't help but let out soft moans. I felt her tongue lick my neck and I was already getting wet. The thrill of being in public aroused me more and I knew my panties were drenched. She moved her hand closer to my crotch and I spread my legs to give her full access. She rubbed the sides of my crotch and moved back to my thighs. I was so horny, I wanted her to touch my pussy then and there. But Lauren kept teasing me more and more as she kissed my neck lower and lower until she was at my chest. I was going crazy with how much I wanted her and my moans were getting louder and louder. Luckily the presentation was much louder than me. Finally, her hand reached my pussy and she gently rubbed me through my wet panties.